This is my trading list! Open to offers!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives This is my trading list! Open to offers!

This topic contains 76 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

I am going to trade these and if anyone is interested give me an offer! Amethyst bed, Lazy muddy river, Diamond piano, Icing on the cake gazebo, Tyranical rex slide, Bamboo chute swing, Hot springs mega stove, Rainbow fountain of wow, Frantic Frisbee flinger, Icy artic organ, Red wolf swing, Aquamarine gemster, Amethyst gemster, Enchanted elven pipe organ, Cool cat string swing, Carved gem fountain, Main stage mic, and more. Any offers? I’m open! ~Be the fudge

forest85

hey fudgey, what do you want for the amethyst bed?? I don’t have estore priceless or promo, but I do have lots of rares… PLMK

forest85

oh BTW im ‘bein the fudge’

I also would like the Red Wolf Swing if it is still available. I will try to make a big list of all the stuff that I have, but if you would like a certain type of things, then just let me know what you would like for the Icing on the Cake Gazebo and the Red Wolf Swing. Oh, and how do you trade cause I’m normally not at a certain time to be in the clubhouse so i use kinzpost. I can send my items first. My username is same. I have: Wading Pool, Unbirthday Party Chair, Campkinz Platform Tent, Wooden Horse Toy Box, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, Exotic Bear Cub Statue, Seaside Palace Sandcastle, Googles Gem Zen Garden, Gemstone Table, Ancient Aztec Stone Statue, Lily Pad Water Bed, Running Shoe Racer, Ms. Cowoline Reading Chair, Showman Snowman Kit, Yoga Ball Bed, Cinnamon Chocolate Fridge, Paleolithic Plant, Persephone Designer Manikinz, Persian Palace Wallpaper, Giant Feather Chair, Mad Hatter Chair, Safe and Sound Mini Locker, Rainbow Coffee Table, Canopy Hammock, Rocket Ship Lounger, Wooden Grandfather Clock, Cursed Cradle, Doggie Creen Crystal Cave Painting, Pirate Ship Cave Painting, Chef Gazpacho Sandwich Maker, Doug the Dog Plushy, Medieval Unicorn Tapestry, Sparkling Gem Poster, Rainy Day Window, Time Warp Clock, Topsy Turvy Window, Royal Blue Jeweled Egg, Elephant Kinzbanz Wall Art, All Webkinz Year Day 8 Items, Webkinz Day Year 5 Trophy, Disco Ball, Rockin Robot Digital Clock, Yellow Plasma Ball, Red Plasma Ball, Monster Claws Door, 1000 Kinzcash Coin, Zodiac Air Costume (Full Four-Piece), Tabby Von Meow Headset, PIneapple Hat, Umbrella Hat, Eager Beaver Jeans, Stylish City Dress, Gravy Boat Hat, Dragon Queen Robe, 3D Glasses, Fred Rover’s Blazer, Blue Bunny Top Hat, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Princess Cloak, Amanda Panda’s Dress, Gladiator Helmet, Webkinz Gown. I have these superbeds: Daredevil Bed, Apple Pie Bed, Ice Cream Sundae Bed, Fantasy Coach Megabed, and Over the Rainbow Bed. PLMK what you like from here because I really want the ICING ON THE CAKE GAZEBO and RED WOLF SWING.

Terry, PLEASE forget what I said on myy other post to you. DON’T READ THAT! I was doing a re-check and I do really like these. Cinnamon chocolate fridge, Paleolithic plant, Showman snowman, Monster claws door. I do like them but the two items you like are special to me. Do you think I could trade some other things for them? I can make another list of things i own for them. PLMKSNOL

I am very interested in the Icing on the Cake Gazebo if you still have it. PLMK what you want, and I might have it. I have 6 different superbeds, too, and other retired, rare, and exclusive items.

Girls, I did get the stuff you sent me! Thank you so much! :D Also the Icing on the cake gazebo is a cool Promo item where you get to sit under a humongus, decorated, pink cake. I really like it. What do you have Girlsrule? Can you make me a list? And PLMK if you liked anything that I had on my list. ~Be the fudge

hi again :O) I really like the bamboo chute swing here is what im trading; 1. academy choir robe 2. cheeky bunny psi- flower thing trampoline [really cool} 3. I think you can trade this campkinz canoe waddle wall thing 4.campkinz flag pole hoping to get more will tell you to toodles! bye sincerely, girls rule [ your friend ]

hey I traded my things sorry can you save the bamboo chute swing though?

Icing in the cake thing what is that lol and I have a few things you might like oh did you get the things I sent? Please reply thanks sincerely girls rule

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.