This is my trading list! Open to offers!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives This is my trading list! Open to offers!

This topic contains 76 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

I am going to trade these and if anyone is interested give me an offer! Amethyst bed, Lazy muddy river, Diamond piano, Icing on the cake gazebo, Tyranical rex slide, Bamboo chute swing, Hot springs mega stove, Rainbow fountain of wow, Frantic Frisbee flinger, Icy artic organ, Red wolf swing, Aquamarine gemster, Amethyst gemster, Enchanted elven pipe organ, Cool cat string swing, Carved gem fountain, Main stage mic, and more. Any offers? I’m open! ~Be the fudge

Markg97, yerp, I still have both! For the Springs a PSI would be nice. And for the Fountain I would like another promo or a signature/e-store PSI (+ a reg PSI) for the fountain. Does this sound okay to you?

markg97

Hi fugeyvanilla, i’m interested in the Rainbow Fountain of Wow and the Hot Sprigs Mega Stove (if you still have them) just let me know and if you don’t that’s okay but if you do i’ll try to give you a good offer for both (I have lots of rares) my username is markg97 (same here and no caps) Thanks and just let me know.

Cheynne, well they sound cool but I wouldn’t trade any of the items on my currant list for them. I can offer some clothing for the slippers. What do you think?

Helloprettypanda, yes I am still very interested! I’ve been trying to tell you in several different topics! I would happily trade my slide and swing for your swing. Would trading via Kinzpost work for you? I’d go in the trading room, but its just very stressful with all the timing stuff. I can send first if you’d like. LMK Btw my UN is fudgeyvanilla

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.