This is my trading list! Open to offers!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives This is my trading list! Open to offers!

This topic contains 76 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

I am going to trade these and if anyone is interested give me an offer! Amethyst bed, Lazy muddy river, Diamond piano, Icing on the cake gazebo, Tyranical rex slide, Bamboo chute swing, Hot springs mega stove, Rainbow fountain of wow, Frantic Frisbee flinger, Icy artic organ, Red wolf swing, Aquamarine gemster, Amethyst gemster, Enchanted elven pipe organ, Cool cat string swing, Carved gem fountain, Main stage mic, and more. Any offers? I’m open! ~Be the fudge

Ferret, Hi friend! :D Well i’m mostly looking for thing that have the same value so mostly like Signature and E-store PSI oond promo. (I spelled, “oond” on perpose.) Do you have any? Forest, i do like rares, its just that they Amethyst bed is e-store, and not to many people have this. Rares are something that you could buy at the Curio shop with the right timing and money. Its not your fault that you don’t have the things I want, its my fault that I’m picky about the things I want! Sorry. Honestly what I’m trying to say is that maybe we could trade rare for rares instead? Can you let me know what you think about that? I am really sorry. I don’t know if this helped or if it made things worse…… PLMKSNOL ~Be the fudge

forest85

um I have some AP stuff. and a medieval bed other than that not much of any worth… sorry

ferretfriend

I Fudgey. I’m interested in the Amethyst bed and the Frantic frisbee flinger. LMK

Terry, I did not relize that you wanted my swing also. I still have my swing but i’m not looking for those kinds of items. I’m really sorry but I hope you have success in trading in the future. Be the fudge. Forest, hiya! Well I said to Terrytreefrogs that i’m not looking for rares. Do you happen to have anything else you could offer? PLMKSNOL (I don’t need to tell you to be the fudge. You already are! :D )

Girlsrule, sure! Tell me if you got anything for it when you have the chance. Terry, do you have any Signature, E-store PSI that you could trade for it? Or any Promo? This is a Promo item and it is also dear to me. PLMKSNOL ~Be the fudge

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.