Timezone Change

Home Forums Questions – Archives Timezone Change

This topic contains 5 voices and has 5 replies.

• Author

gattoligirl

Does any one know how to change the clock on your Webkinz account? When I made my account I lived in a different state. Now I moved, and my clock in one hour ahead. My clock is in Eastern Time, but now I’m in Central Time. Help!

Ya I live In the Central and I’ve always had to learn to count their time one hour ahead of ours, good luck getting used to it. :) -JesusismyLord :) (lluckily I homeschool so school isn’t that much of an issue for me)

I’m homeschooled as well, but I’m still doing school at the time that most of the activities appear.

It is annoying. Why did they ask for you’re state if they are gonna put it on eastern. Why don’t they ask for your country. Annoying. It is only 2 hours ahead but………………………………………………………. Back in school I went till’ 3:15 so I could not do they’re “4:00″ Activities, I sometimes missed out on my favourites D:

Hi gattoligirl! I hope that webkinz makes it where our timezone matches the timezone we live in. I don’t why they ask for your time zone when you make your account because kinz time is always in eastern time even if your timezone isn’t eastern time. It doesn’t make sense. I hope they change this so we don’t have to figure out what time an activity is. For me, it’s very difficult because kinz time is 5 hours ahead of me( I’m in HI time, so you two got it easy in central time :) ), so when it’s 11:00 AM where I live, it’s 4:00PM in Kinzville. And it’s not fair if you’re doing schoolwork at that time, because you won’t be able to do anything. Have a Happy New Year!~Schweetz

gattoligirl

Thanks!

Atomton

You can’t change into Central Time, there is no time zone like that in WW. I live in the Central TIme part of the country and think oh it is 8:00 here, it is 9:00 KT! Do you understand me?-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.