Tons of priceless! Anyone have any offers?☺☻♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Tons of priceless! Anyone have any offers?☺☻♥

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

eberry12

I have tons of priceless! At least 12 priceless items, here is a list of them, WZ jeans, Black & White Cat Costume-feet, Plumpy Glasses, Orange Army Shirt, Purple Vampiress costume veil, Fairy falls forest Tiara, swirling leaf tiara, Black & White Cat costume-shirt, Emo jeans, black & White Cat Costume-hat, Halloween hat, and Mad Scientist Goggles! That’s everything priceless I have. (I have a few things that are not priceless but are very cute.) My user is eberry4 if you want to friend me about trading! P.S. I can only trade in the regular clubhouse I cannot use kinz chat plus! Sorry!☺

eberry12

I need b&w cat costume shirt

Oh I need mad scientist goggles, my first offer would be rock jacket and torn for it if you need those, I have a lot more so just lmk what you think a good offer would be :)

kitkat3133

I have melody and cat shirt. I like your Vampiress, emo, and wz jeans. LMK if you are interested in making a trade.

I GIVE BLUE DRAGSTER FOR SWIRLING LEAF TIARA, GOGGLES, AND ARMY OR PLUMPY. OR I GIVE ELF SHOES FOR CHARM AND ARMY. MY USERNAME IS MAGICMANGO1 .

eberry12

I Love COLLECTING!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.