Tons of priceless! Anyone have any offers?☺☻♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Tons of priceless! Anyone have any offers?☺☻♥

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

eberry12

I have tons of priceless! At least 12 priceless items, here is a list of them, WZ jeans, Black & White Cat Costume-feet, Plumpy Glasses, Orange Army Shirt, Purple Vampiress costume veil, Fairy falls forest Tiara, swirling leaf tiara, Black & White Cat costume-shirt, Emo jeans, black & White Cat Costume-hat, Halloween hat, and Mad Scientist Goggles! That’s everything priceless I have. (I have a few things that are not priceless but are very cute.) My user is eberry4 if you want to friend me about trading! P.S. I can only trade in the regular clubhouse I cannot use kinz chat plus! Sorry!☺

eberry12

LOL and I just got the forest tiara!

eberry12

Really sorry icecooler86 I just traded my veil really sorry! Anything else you like? I do like Fairy Falls forest tiara I just traded the forest tiara too I would like it.

icecooler86

I have the Fairy falls forest Tiara.

eberry12

I don’t know… What would you offer? I’ll do some priceless. Only in Kinz chat REGULAR

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.