Tons of priceless! Anyone have any offers?☺☻♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Tons of priceless! Anyone have any offers?☺☻♥

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

eberry12

I have tons of priceless! At least 12 priceless items, here is a list of them, WZ jeans, Black & White Cat Costume-feet, Plumpy Glasses, Orange Army Shirt, Purple Vampiress costume veil, Fairy falls forest Tiara, swirling leaf tiara, Black & White Cat costume-shirt, Emo jeans, black & White Cat Costume-hat, Halloween hat, and Mad Scientist Goggles! That’s everything priceless I have. (I have a few things that are not priceless but are very cute.) My user is eberry4 if you want to friend me about trading! P.S. I can only trade in the regular clubhouse I cannot use kinz chat plus! Sorry!☺

eberry12

Um if any of you want to add me to your friends list and trade with me in the regular clubhouse I would be DELIGHTED to! My user is eberry4! Who needs plumpy? Im willing to give plumpy to someone who has a good offer.

HeyitsGlitz

PLUMPY I NEEEEED PLUMPY!!!! I would u trade for elf hat and shuts?? or super beds ANYTHING U WANT I WILL TRADE IT FOR PLUMPY

HI There! I basically need everything on your list except for vampiress veil. PLEASE PLEASE check out my Trade List named ~WebkinzRule’s Trade List~ There are two of them ( one has additional items) and they are both currently located on the second page of Webkinz World forums. TAHNK YOU SO MUCH! Let me know if you like anything on my list. If you can’t find my list, you can click on my username, go to Topics Started, and find it there. Thanks Again! ~Webkinz Rule (borek21 in WW)

hershey111

Hello! i am interested in the veil or maybe the goggles. :) When would you like to trade? ;)

MJCM44

it’s ok i don’t have kcp.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.