Tons of priceless! Anyone have any offers?☺☻♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Tons of priceless! Anyone have any offers?☺☻♥

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

eberry12

I have tons of priceless! At least 12 priceless items, here is a list of them, WZ jeans, Black & White Cat Costume-feet, Plumpy Glasses, Orange Army Shirt, Purple Vampiress costume veil, Fairy falls forest Tiara, swirling leaf tiara, Black & White Cat costume-shirt, Emo jeans, black & White Cat Costume-hat, Halloween hat, and Mad Scientist Goggles! That’s everything priceless I have. (I have a few things that are not priceless but are very cute.) My user is eberry4 if you want to friend me about trading! P.S. I can only trade in the regular clubhouse I cannot use kinz chat plus! Sorry!☺

icecooler86

Hey eberry12, what would you trade for the Purple Vampiress costume veil?

eberry12

Nope I have it still!

Hi, just curiously, did you trade your army yet? :)

eberry12

Do you have any priceless alpineleopard? Not sure I have goggles anyway anymore I got rid of them for a GOOD deal! SORRY! Any other stuff you like?

eberry were you interested at all in my previous offer for goggles? Sorry to bother its just that I procrastinated wayyy too long for a present xD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.