.-* Trade Clothing Here *-.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives .-* Trade Clothing Here *-.

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey, there. I have the purple dancing shoes from your list, and I’m interested in the pink lantern PSI you have in your list. Would you consider making that trade? Please let me know. Thanks!

mislev

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-16 at 01:34 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-08-16 at 01:24 PM
      hi all…there’s only a few clothing items im looking for: scuba belt, jack o lantern hat and elf hat and shoes….
      for the scuba belt i have shuts which is an equal trade but i will add slips or rock boots
      other clothing i have: lion hat, hippo hat, elephant hat and feet, apple hat, pink infant, yellow feathered dress, slips, charm dress, bball shoes and most deluxe and kinzstyle….
      PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

Hi mislev, I’m interested in your elephant feet :) LMK what youd like :)

hey goldstar…other than those i listed which are my primary wants i’d also like rocker pets clothes and sail clothes
      as u probably know im looking for winter fun zingoz…do you happen to have the over the moon lamp or gargoyle lamp???
      PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

118Potter118

I would like the Leopard Tank. PLMK if you have it!

Goldstar2

mislev wrote on 2012-08-16 at 01:24 PM

hi all…there’s only a few clothing items im looking for: scuba belt, jack o lantern hat and elf hat and shoes….
      for the scuba belt i have shuts which is an equal trade but i will add slips or rock boots
      other clothing i have: lion hat, hippo hat, elephant hat and feet, apple hat, pink infant, yellow feathered dress, slips, charm dress, bball shoes and most deluxe and kinzstyle….
      PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

Hi mislev, I’m interested in your elephant feet :) LMK what youd like :)

bailey101010

sparkless wrote on 2012-08-16 at 01:08 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-15 at 11:37 PM
      I have slips! Bailey101010

What do you want for them?

I would like estore points, gemsters, or elephant feet or pants. BAILEY101010

mislev

PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.