.-* Trade Clothing Here *-.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives .-* Trade Clothing Here *-.

This topic contains 43 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey, there. I have the purple dancing shoes from your list, and I’m interested in the pink lantern PSI you have in your list. Would you consider making that trade? Please let me know. Thanks!

bailey101010

gemsters anyone? plmk bailey101010

mislev wrote on 2012-08-18 at 10:27 AM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-18 at 09:18 AM

Terminalirony wrote on 2012-08-18 at 07:42 AM
      Hello everyone, I am really looking for Rockers clothing and the Hula and Egyptian Outfit kinzclothes. Mainly looking for the KinzClothes Outfits mentioned (Hula and Nefertiti Outfit), I also like new and Estore psi. I have the following items available for trade.
      Deluxe Victorian Hat
      Deluxe Lucky Leprechaun Hat
      Deluxe Pretty Prom Dress (NGO)
      Deluxe Samurai Helmet
      Deluxe Ringmaster Jacket
      Deluxe Ringmaster Hat
      Deluxe Pumpkin Hat
      Deluxe DJ Headphones (NGO)
      Deluxe Birthday Hat
      Pilgrim Hat
      Christmas Tree Hat
      Elephant Costume Tshirt
      Slips (NGO)
      Plumpy (NVGO)
      Pink Bunny Ears (NVGO)
      I also Own Full cat costume, However i am still very unsure about trading this item, I may consider splitting up the parts. However it needs to be an amazing offer for me to even consider trading the full outfit or a piece.
      With thanks

I have the rockerz canvas shoes and sunglasses and I really like your pink ears could I add something for them??? Lmk I have been looking everywhere for them :)

hi puppy i have pink ears……i like your rockerz clothing but what do you have to add??…….
      do u have the scuba belt by any chance??
      PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

I do but it’s not really for trade what would u want me to add (examples, psi, clothing…) lmk :)

sparkless

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-16 at 03:04 PM

anyone need blue infant, deluxe sweet star hat, kinzstyle pumpkin tee, or deluxe birthday cake cap? PLMK,
      ~AQUA

I NEED BIRTHDAY CAKE HAT!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.