Trade Fall Mystery Fun Bag items for another

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trade Fall Mystery Fun Bag items for another

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jewels250 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cheynne

Looking for Gemstone Chair, can offer Go Cart Girl Racebed, Autumn Balcony Window, Color Changing Sparkle Plant, Wacky Music Box.

webkiska

Hi DF :) haha it HAS been a while since i posted, i have not been needing anything lately & hope you are doing well. p.s. i still wanted to thank you for charm :)

dogfish

Ok web, but I really can’t remember that far back, LOL I try so hard to keep my “gifting” low keyed, that I hardly know what I’ve given away myself. So, you are very welcome, and feel free to LMK if you need anything, Take care, DF

webkiska

Hi guys, i haven’t been on the forums for a while but i just wanted to say hi cuz it won’t let me on calling all traders :)

dogfish

Hi web, long time since I’ve seen you post. Hope all is good for you. LMK if I can help with anything, seeing how I have not missed a beat here LOL Welcome back, See ya in WW DF

cheynne

dogfish – thanks will get my trading head on shortly

cheynne

dogfish – sure window for chair, will check other note. Have been sick a few days, can we finish this up next week when I can concentrate a bit better? Thanks kiddo

dogfish

Hi Cheynne, I sent the tub back, didn’t need that one. I also got another wagon bed for friendly so don’t need that one either. I don’t need any of the older prizes, but if you have an extra pool or window, LMK DF

jewels250

Hi DF, If you mean the fall window I have an extra. I can post if you like but can’t remember your UN. I think it’s clo? PLMK. Also anyone else looking for fall fun bag items PLMK. JEWELS

dogfish

Hi jewels, how are you? I have all the mystery items, just trying to get more, where ever I can and help with others needs at the same time. Yes I am clo91 and a few others. I could not find that new zum window anywhere. If I get them I’ll be sure to send you one. Do you need an extra wintery window? They are small and I used two myself. Love the windows, for sure. JLMK DF

jewels250

I would love one! I’ll send you a fall balcony window and you can pass it on to your friend if you’d like. If you need anything else PLMK. Take care, JEWELS

dogfish

Cheynne, No problem, any time. I’ll have what you need, since I don’t trade. Hope you feel better real soon. Take care DF

dogfish

Hey, window for chair? LMK and I need to send the other items back as soon as the forum comes back, if it comes back at all. I don’t need the tub and you might need it in the future to trade. LMK your thoughts, DF

dogfish

PS what other new PSI do you need? PLMK DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.