Trade List ****

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trade List ****

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

heardt

Ok I Have Neon Gothic Dress, 2 Gold Dresses, Designer Gown, Spring Time Dress, Pop Star Dress, Star Light Outfit, Sugarplum Princess Costume, Webkinz Crown Of Wonder, Adventure Park Stickers Adventure Park Pants, Red Dotty Party Dress, Dance Party Dress, Polka Dot Hoody, Patriotic Tuxedo, Charmed Dress, Coupons, Giant Sandwich Table, Ice Cream Sundae Bed, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Opal Dinning Set, Aquamarine Dresser, High Heel Piano, + More! Ok That Was A Long List! Now For My Wish List! Pixie Dress, Any Rare Clothing, Super Bed, Rockers Outfits,Rockers Items,Charm Fairy OutFits, And Sliver Shimmering Dress. If You Have Any Of Those Outfits Comment Below And Trade Me! Im Heardt!

i have the charm fairy top skirt and shoes and id love the neo gothic dress and maybe the dance party dress?????? my username is Nellieocrowley

Hi heardt! I”m interested in your aquamarine dresser and opal dinning set (I know someone else asked first, but if it doesn’t work out I would be glad to trade for it) I have super beds and a super bed box. I also have some rare clothing around that I can track down if need be. Thanks!

heardt

No Problem! I Might Take Your Offer And What Type Of Rare Clothing?

Hi, I just posted a long trade list, it contains a good bit of my clothing, most of the more rare ones are at the bottom. I also know that I have the shimmering silver dress if you still need it.

I have the shimmering silver dress, charm fairy outfit, and I could get you the pixie dress. I like your opal dining set, though. Let me know what would sound like an okay deal.

LambTyler

Hi. I have the silver dress and the pixie dress! I am interested in the crown of wonder. Would you do the silver dress for it? What is your username, I will add you? Thanks, LT

heardt

My Use Is Heardt Maybe You Can Add Me~ =)

foxstar2000

OMG! Can i trade you a silver dress for the neo gothic dress pleaaeesse???/

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.