Trade List ****

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trade List ****

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 11 years ago.

• Author

heardt

Ok I Have Neon Gothic Dress, 2 Gold Dresses, Designer Gown, Spring Time Dress, Pop Star Dress, Star Light Outfit, Sugarplum Princess Costume, Webkinz Crown Of Wonder, Adventure Park Stickers Adventure Park Pants, Red Dotty Party Dress, Dance Party Dress, Polka Dot Hoody, Patriotic Tuxedo, Charmed Dress, Coupons, Giant Sandwich Table, Ice Cream Sundae Bed, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Opal Dinning Set, Aquamarine Dresser, High Heel Piano, + More! Ok That Was A Long List! Now For My Wish List! Pixie Dress, Any Rare Clothing, Super Bed, Rockers Outfits,Rockers Items,Charm Fairy OutFits, And Sliver Shimmering Dress. If You Have Any Of Those Outfits Comment Below And Trade Me! Im Heardt!

inki14

I would love your sugar plum princess costume!!! I have the shimmering silver dress and quite a few super beds. Let me know if you want to trade! My username is Webkkinz10. Capitol W and two k’s. Thanks!!! -Missy <3

chillylily

Hey I pretty sure the Shimmering Silver Dress is KinzStyle Shop.

heardt

It Costs A Ton And I Just Found Out =P

Hi there! I am interested in your High Heel Piano, and I have a few Super Beds and some clothes. I have two Rockerz stuff. A white fedora, (came as a psi with one of the pets) and a stool called the Main Stage Mic? :S I forget what that’s called, but if your a bit confused about what it is, I can give you a description of what its about. LMK if we can work something out with this. Also i’d like to ask what the Designer gown looks like. LMK

heardt

I Will Have To Find The Designer Gown In My Dock! And I Have A Ton Of Super Beds! So If Anyone Wants To Offer For That My Use Is Heardt! =P Don’t Forget To Add Me If You Want Me To Trade You! Heardt Out!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.