Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trade List

This topic contains 41 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

All of this is for trade, I’ll post a wish list when this is up. Feel free to offer on anything, I know most of the clothes aren’t worth a lot, so I might just give some of them away. Thanks for stopping by!

Clothes
    Venetian Mask
    Mining Helmets (x2)
    Googly Googles (x2)
    Pink Pop star Uniform
    Fairy Princess Ballgown
    Blue Flannel Shirt
    Mining Suit
    Starlight Shoes, Robe, Head Wreath
    Red Spring Sparkle Dress
    Spring Running Jacket
    White Soccer Jersey
    Blue Bunny Top Hat
    Bunny Bow Hat
    Fuzzy Bunny Slippers (x2)
    Team Sera Shirt
    Team Boris Shirt
    Team Lug Shirt
    Springtime Laced Heels (x2)
    Springtime Cardigan
    Springtime Coats (x2)
    Springtime Leather Skirts (x2)
    Dapper Casual Top
    Pink Beret (x2)
    Spring Chick Dress
    Cave Explorer Skirt
    Cave Explorer Heels
    Flowery Print Dress (x2)
    Charmed Boots
    Good to be the King Dress
    Charm Fairy Skirt
    Scarecrow Outfit
    Green Pop star Dress
    Puffy Winter Jacket
    I Heart Headband
    Safari Pith Helmet
    Holnwon Golf Pants, Cap
    Springtime Dress
    Dinner Waitress Dress
    Magical Forrest Top Hat
    Angel Dress
    Vampire Costume
    Fred Rover’s Blazer
    Reggae Hat
    Zangoz Slippers (x2)
    Green Kinz Kringle Hat

Rare
    Greasy Grill
    Serene Green Tree
    Ancient Civ Flooring
    Persian Palace Wallpaper
    Fancy Fountain
    Wild West Train

Exclusive
    Bulldozer
    Rock Out Boom box Recliner
    Rocket ship Lounger
    Bumper Car
    Egyptian Tomb Window
    Holographic Globe
    Zangoz Chocolate Fountain

Super Exclusive Gift Box (x2)
    Spellbound Palace Bed

Valued
    Wacky Hot Air Balloon
    Sheldon’s Surfboard
    Persephone Lightbox Poster
    Harmonius Hammock

A few more rares for trade -
      Work of Art Shrubbery
      Victorian Garden Bench
      Apollo Fountain
      Victorian Garden Fencing
      Captured Criminal Chamber
      Exalted Armiore

Wish List -
      Nefertiti Outfit (I know this one’s a long shot)
      Tye Dye Tux (All but Shoes)
      Almost any Rare (Except Victorian)
      Nafaria or Gem/Gold Themed items
      Green Oak Leaf Chairs (x4)
      Retired Space Suit – Jacket, Pants, and Belt

dogfish

Hi jane, I have the costume for you, it just took a while to locate my extras. I’ll send today, and I need nothing in return. Did you get the movie screen I sent? It is to sell for the kC, but if you need the screen JLMK. TTYL DF

LambTyler

Hey dog fish! Thanks for the seeds (I was the lucky, they didn’t glitch at all) and the glasses. They are extremely cute! And I don’t mean to intrude here, but do you mean the Nefertiti outfit? Like the feature code thing? I didn’t even think anyone had that. LOL. Lamb

dogfish

LOL Lamb!!! I had the worse time in the trading room last night and may never go back. I had no idea kids who don’t even know you do that kind of awful thing. BTW I have all the code clothes, I really dislike mad scientist , LOL and never wear it. Just like white knight. See ya after school, and I am glad the forum is working this hour ROFL, DF

LambTyler

Well knowing you, I guess you never really get any trading done huh? LOL JK!! Anyways ya I guess when you think about it the mad scientist one is a bit eccentric, I never really thought about cause I only have the coat. Glad the forum is coming back, but it had to be on my busiest day?? LOL. Who knew someone could be that busy?? Anyways TTYL, Lamb

Thanks so much dogfish! You’re amazing. I got both the outfit and movie screen. I haven’t decided if I’m going to sell it yet or not though.

dogfish

Oh jane!! I’ll send an extra, I heard it’s hard to sell, LOL Sell one and keep one. Problem solved. TTYL DF

LambTyler

OMG dogfish you added me on your starlight account and I accidently said no. Tell me what the user is so I can add you. Thanks and sorry about that, LT

Thanks dogfish! Sorry I was late in sending a thank you note, I was gone this weekend. I love the outfit!

Nikkikinz

Hello all, :)
      I’m searching for one of my wish list items, a

POTM exclusive-
      Crystal Sea Glass Flooring

If anyone has one for trade please lmk.
      Thanks Bunches :D

-Nikki

Hello! I’m interested in your reggae hat, and I have the tie dye tux hat, as well as numerous rares. Let me know what kind of a deal you’d have in mind. Feel free to send me a friend request at helloprettypanda, or if you don’t mind, I’ll send a request to spikeythornedroses. Thanks! ~Mel

Hi, hat for hat sounds good to me if that’s ok with you. Let me know. Thanks!

Hey Jane! Yeah, I’m pretty sure that would be a good deal. I’ll send out an FR as soon as I log on next. Thanks for your time, and hope we can make this a done deal! ~Mel

Sent a friend request today. I typically send items, but if you would rather meet up in the clubhouse that’s fine by me. Thanks!

tammy9

My daughter would love the fairy princess ball gown, starlight outfit, angel dress and vampire costume. Let us know what you are looking for and maybe we can trade. Her user name is 5447472. Thanks a lot. Also interested in ancient civ flooring. Have whimsical wonderland wallpaper can trade.

Hi tammy, what sort of things do you have for trade? I still have all the clothes you asked for, but I just traded the flooring. Thanks!

KASSUZY

Safari helmet please! tell me what YOU want

Um, I’m not really sure. I can just send it to you if you want. What’s your UN?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.