.:Trade List:.

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives .:Trade List:.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jessie_800 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

Hi again! Jessie here,as u can see, i now have a trade list! Yay! Just tell me what kind of items u want and i’ll tell u what i have up for trade. Now, here are some things i want: Clothing: Black & White cat Costume shirt & hat, elf hat & shoes, Sailer suit jacket, Black & purple witch hat, orange army shirt etc. That’s all for now! Plz reply to this!! xD

litlwoj

Hey Jessie! I have the purple and orate witch hat! My username is litlwoj send me a friend invite and I can send it to you.

eberry12

I have black and white cat costume shirt.

FrankBolton

I’ll trade you a witch hat , for ……………………………. any deluxe clothing item ANY .

FrankBolton, I’d give you Alyssa’s starry dress for the witch hat ( I also have the purple tam from the kinzstyle outlet for deluxe only ,the baseball uniform jersey from the kinzstyle shop, pink diving bell helmet and pants from the estore (tradeable) and cave explorer skirt, heeled shoes, boy’s shoes, shirt, and hat from estore, tell me if you’re interested in these and if so which ones, my user is JesusismyLord.) Jessie, I know you from Disney Create, I’m 1DynamiteGal, you made that awesome picture for me, and I just wanted to tell you how much I love it! (she is an awesome artist)

whitezap

I have the black and purple hat! Can I have any webkinz rockers clothes. Thanks, whitezap!!:)

bgos

Merry Christmas!

ImaBeauty2

hey, i dont know if you are still checking this blog but i just wanted to know if you want any neo gothic stuff, and all i want is the terific teal hat and the golden sandals. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Jessie_800

Sure! ANY gotic would be great!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.