:) Trade lists post yours here! :)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives :) Trade lists post yours here! :)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hi guyz i am GoodLuckCharlie90. on this forum u can post a list of items for trade that you have and a list of items you are looking for. and post your webkinz user so people can set up trades and get items they want!!! ok first for trade i have poncho sombrero, red blouse, white soccer shorts, 2 neo gothic chairs, one neo gothic couch, persian cat psi couch, pink workout pants, camo tank top, gold loop belt, aqua high belt, possibly my cuddy koala pj top, ok now i am starting to forget wht items i have lol :). i have more items i will list them when i get on my account and find what others are in my dock. (the things i posted were just wht i could remember:) ok so i rlly dont need much i need merry melodies hat, some sort of pool or waterslide (for a pool or waterslide i will only offer furniture) rock star leather jacket, white cloud adventure wingz,and any super cool campkinz furniture. :) GoodLuckCharlie90:) ps feel free to post your list!!! :)

oh i am srry i did this A WHILE AGO lol i dont got poncho or wingz anymore LOL srry i havent posted in a while lol i keep forgetting where my forums go lol btw i think trading cat traded deer lol

Jessie_800

Oh! And i want the wingz. Is that OK???

Jessie_800

Oh yah! It’s called Poncho’s Shawl!

Jessie_800

Um, I sorta traded my Antlers to TradingCat… But now i have Poncho’s shirt thingie. Do ya want it?? ;)

Jessie_800

Hey BFF! That’s nice! I want yr Poncho’s Sombrero, & for me to trade I have: Reindeer Antlers, or if u don’t want that, we could meet in the trading room. TTYL!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.