TRADE?! looking for halloween furniture!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives TRADE?! looking for halloween furniture!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

hi my username is xxwebkinzcollecterxx and im looking for any halloween furniture and any halloween decorations!!! i have for trade: peaceful meadow window, bubble wrap chair, st, pat’s wishing bridge, lion topiary, fairy high council throne, dogbeards navigation globe, woodland wonders collection box, woodland wonders tiara, charmed dress, melody, plumpy, and rickety rotten staircase… add me!!

I love your melody hat, and I have an entire halloween room from the past two/three years. I’d gladly trade any of them for melody. The most expensive items from that room would probably be the dining table, cauldron, and stove. Let me know your thoughts, and how many items you would need, and feel free to send a friend request to helloprettypanda.

lila53

hi! I would love to trade your woodland wonders tiara or plumpy for some of my Halloween stuff. I have: Creepy Cursed Chair, Rickety Rotten Staircase, Gargoyle Sofa, Gargoyle Chairs (x2), Haunted Refrigerator, Gargoyle Book Shelf, Jack O’side table, Witch’s Banquet Place Setting, Haunted Creature Flooring, Haunted House walls, and finnaly it is not Halloween but an exclusive item that looks great with all halloween items the Haunted Painting. My username on WW is lila53 (same as this one, no caps) just contact me if your interested!

markg97

Hi I want to know if you want to trade a Spider Wedded Bookshelf or a Haunted House Table for the St. Patrick Wishing Bridge my username is markg97 (same here and no caps) in W.W. okay Just let me know

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.