Trade me

This topic contains 2 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dogkat13 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Things i would like to trade for kinzcash: eStore points, encanted steam train, spring party pack, fantasy coach bed, waiting staion bed, broilkinz BBQ, inground lap pool, oak paneled pool, parasol pinic table, pool, spiral bush, scarecrow, webbed rope hammok, trampoline, billiards table, campkinz water raft, dogbeards bathtub battles game, toy cell phone, tubbie tummies tan and brown bears, webkinz trading cards series 1 binder, webkinz studio, potters wheel, antiqe iron stove, beach cooler bag, campkinz outdoor kitchen set, clawfoot bathtub, growing gardens strawberry, watermelon, tomato, and pumpkin seeds, bright ideas lamp, ancient monkey mask, and a art easel.

dogkat13

I am confused on what you mean when you say trade for kinzcash. Do you mean I trade the listed items for your kinzcash or do I trade kinzcash for your listed items? If you mean that I trade kinzcash for your listed items I am interested in your eStore points. :)

I sent a Friends Request (FR) to the name you have here. I can start sending you some of this stuff. No need to send anything back. If your WW name is different from here, then let me know what it is, or send an FR to me at this name.

LambTyler

Wait are you trying to get those items for kinzcash, or are you offering those for kinzcash? Cause I need e-store points and I have kinzcash… But PLMK cause I am confused :P Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.