***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Catdy—–Cool! PLMK means please let me know.

catdy

Chelsea315: i don’t know what I need or want but i would like Super bed, exclusives, or rares. I would like: Special Plant seeds such as the Candy cane or Banana Split. i would also like estore items.

ALL—–Hi! I was trading a bit yesterday and i want to know if i made good trades. I traded a Gumball Wardrobe PSI for a Little Lamb Bed PSI and two winterfest items. Then I traded a Royal Guard Station, Whale Sized Wardrobe, and a Polka Dot Dresser for a Paws and Claws Wardrobe, Elephants Travel Trunk, and a Lap it Up Pool. I think i did good. PLMK your opinions!

catdy

I think it was a good deal! To deals I did once was 2 normal items and 1 exclusive for a 80% wshop coupon. They really wanted my coupon! I also traded to get a trophy! PS what does PLMK mean?

abislu1

Hey peeps!!!REALLY need this white wing belt thing or scuba!All I have is this HOP drum that plays REAL drum music and the joke box.I can give both for wings and one for slips PLMK.

2mytinytots

Hi abislu 1 Do you mean the cloud wings that are attached to a belt thing? What do you need in scuba? JLMK

ferretfriend

JEWELS —- Do you mean the ice swan Window?? LMK!!

jewels250

Hey ferret, how R U ? No, I’m looking for the Wintry window. It’s the gift with purchase for the ice fawn. If you or someone you know has it PLMK. Thanks. BTW how do you like the new forums? JEWELS

dogfish

Hi Jewels, I have the window.  JLMK and leave a post. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.