***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

Sorry to have been absent for awhile. I hope to be back on with some regularity now. Great idea Frogs. Very happy to have this forum made. LADY- Wonderful list, as always. I wanted to inquire after your Diamond Piano, as it is one of the remaining birthstone PSI I need for my ‘collection’. Was wondering if it is still available, or if you still have it? I must admit, I don’t have anything off your wishlist, but would be happy to appease you if there’s anything else you can think of you might like? I was also interested in your Bagpiper’s Trampoline. PLMK, thank you!

TF- Plz let me know when ur ready to trade.

abislu1

2mytinytots-yes I do the cloud wings!And also I meant slips but I guess I said scuba………….and ya I just recently found out what PLMK means myself!

ladytrader77

FROG No problem, those tables can be confusing! and yes, if the trade with pony does not work out you may be next or the swing. thanks much ,

Lady—–Oops! They are both gold leaf! Sorry! I’ll let you know if i get the right ones! But I was interested in your celestial swing. If you can’t make a trade with pony can i be next in line? PLMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.