***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ferretfriend

Oh, Btw guys, I just got the rockerz horse clothes (Finally!) for my pair of shuts…. But It was my only pair of shuts so I need another. Does anyone have one they would trade to me? I also need to know if the hat, shoes, and shirt are the only rockerz horse clothes!! Thanks!!

saveahorse10

Hey ferret, I would be happy to trade you my shuts for a fair offer. (If you have a bubblegum pit anyone I am SO interested)

ferretfriend

Frog, thanks so much for keeping TRADERS Going! I hope Lady finds this, though… I don’t think I’d like TRADERS without her. :(

abislu1

TF the joke box isnt a gift box it just looks like a present sorry I said it was last time.

spunkygirl

Well, it won’t let me on the regular Traders forum, it takes me to a blank screen. LADY, I love your present, it was very considerate!

abislu1

SO-For now Im trading with TF but the more cat hats the merrier!(LOL)Whatever TF doesnt want I can trade.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.