***TRADERS 2***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***TRADERS 2***

This topic contains 1,399 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  BabyMinkey 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone.  I have created ***TRADERS 2*** so that we can continue to trade.

ladytrader77

CATDY Hi there, I remembered getting a friend request from you recently so I sent the Marshmallow Seeds to you, consider them a gift! Enjoy!

PONY- Am not able to get on now, but will try my best to get on around 5 KT. Hopefully I’ll be able to make it. Thanks!

WACKY, Okay, no problem. Yes I hope you can too! See you later!

ALL- Good afternoon everyone! WACKY, Yes I enjoyed it too. I can chat right now too if it’s easier. Got out of school early. I got to do some stuff around 4:00KT and won’t be back untill around 5:00KT to 6:00KT but I can chat right now. TWINKLE, Thanks so much for the gown! That was a very nice surprise. I could use another of those white pants too. You are so sweet. Thanks again!

Twinkle_Toes

I was so thrilled when I got that gown from the Deluxe prize machine this morning! I knew it would make you very happy, it is a very pretty gown. The white pants are Kinzstyle so if you don’t need them you may be able to trade them for Kinzstyle you do need. :D

FF- Nice getting to talk with you for a bit today. Thanks for the chat!  PONY- Thanks for the quick chat, hopefully I’ll make it later on!

ferretfriend

OCEAN AND MYTINYTOTS — Thank you guys so much!!! is there something I can send you back?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.