TRADERS FUDGEY

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives TRADERS FUDGEY

This topic contains 83 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi this is the place anyone can trade for there needs! Hav fun!

Ferret, Ohh! Is that what it was? I’m sorry but i sent it to someone as a gift! I totally forgot1 I’m sorry! I hope you have good luck finding one though >.< Mwah haah ah ha ha….. ~Be the fudge

forest85

Sounds GREAT!!!!!!!! if you can look at the bed options before choosing one, can you see if you can get the musical maestro bed that looks like a cello? thanks sorry gtg now. will be back after 7ish I will trade both of those for it…does that sound good? TTYL BUNNYHEAVEN:)

BUNNY (forest)- Yes, you’re able to get any bed you’d like. I double checked and that Musical Maestro Bed is still there if you decide to choose that one(: Would love to trade the bed box for both of those if that still works for you! My UN is pookiejosephine. Would you prefer to send or meet in the TR? LMK, thanks!

Bunnyheaven, I’m very interested in your Treasure Throne PSI and Jade Persian Rug. LMK your thoughts, thanks. :)

ferretfriend

Fudgey, it was the fashionable gas fireplace. PLMK

bunnyheaven

I’m back! classic gaming room flooring, pyramid walls and floors, loader lounger, wind farm turbine, elephant fountain, santakinz sofa, old Halloween stove and bed and walls and floors, Ah I think that’s good for now lmk if anything interests you!! thanks bunnyheaven:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.