Trades

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  FashionExpert 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

QueenBee111 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:04 PM

I need an ice cream cone that is from Mr.Moo\’s ice cream stand. I don\’t care what flavor. I have quite a few exclusive items I am willing to trade for. If you have what I am looking for tell me, I need only one ice cream cone to complete a challenge.

I have every flavor except perfect pear…..I could trade the shrimp one for an exclusive. Would you trade a lava lamp? Or what would you trade?

QueenBee111

abcdefghijklmnop wrote on 2012-08-24 at 08:22 PM

I have one. Any item would be fine.

Any item becuause I have so super cut shoes that I don’t want and I bet there a lot more excpencive than the ice cream cone I’ll check and see

QueenBee111

let me find the item it in my house somewhere it is the yellow plasma ball

morningshine

i might a perfect pear ice cram cone ill have to check

~be bright morningshine

I have one. Any item would be fine.

snowy527

QueenBee111 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:04 PM

I need an ice cream cone that is from Mr.Moo\’s ice cream stand. I don\’t care what flavor. I have quite a few exclusive items I am willing to trade for. If you have what I am looking for tell me, I need only one ice cream cone to complete a challenge.

I have every flavor except perfect pear…..I could trade the shrimp one for an exclusive. Would you trade a lava lamp? Or what would you trade?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.