Trades

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  FashionExpert 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

QueenBee111 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:04 PM

I need an ice cream cone that is from Mr.Moo\’s ice cream stand. I don\’t care what flavor. I have quite a few exclusive items I am willing to trade for. If you have what I am looking for tell me, I need only one ice cream cone to complete a challenge.

I have every flavor except perfect pear…..I could trade the shrimp one for an exclusive. Would you trade a lava lamp? Or what would you trade?

What if it’s an emergeny?

QueenBee111

FashionExpert wrote on 2012-08-26 at 02:11 PM

So I’m looking for the Love Spaniel’s PSI, it’s like a hot tub shaped like a heart I forgot what it was called. I need one for my spa. I had one before but I traded it for a PSI, it was a pool for my park. So if anyone has the Love Spaniel’s PSI, here’s what I can trade: Food, the Cherry Soda Pup’s PSI, a bumper car, the Pizzazzy Puppy’s designer dress, if you can trade wish tokens I’ll trade them, a painting, some other clothes, and I’ll check to see what else.

this is my thing i don’t know why you SHOULD BE ASKING FOR TRADES FOR YOU ON it

don’t trade exclusive for food

So I’m looking for the Love Spaniel’s PSI, it’s like a hot tub shaped like a heart I forgot what it was called. I need one for my spa. I had one before but I traded it for a PSI, it was a pool for my park. So if anyone has the Love Spaniel’s PSI, here’s what I can trade: Food, the Cherry Soda Pup’s PSI, a bumper car, the Pizzazzy Puppy’s designer dress, if you can trade wish tokens I’ll trade them, a painting, some other clothes, and I’ll check to see what else.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.