~~~~~~TRADING~~~~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~~~~~TRADING~~~~~~

This topic contains 105 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Chelsea315 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzrox6706 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 04:41 PM

post my list in a bit :) thx for coming

Hey, I have shuts. I really need plumpy and i dont have priceless and i dont trade psi. LMK

winnie1120

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-10-09 at 07:50 AM

HI !!! I have shuts , if you know they are still popular. I don’t know what I should ask for them ( I’m kinda new to this level of trading ). I have some items that I wanted but I think they are a little to much to ask just for shuts . I have some clothes, but they are mostly Wshop and Kinzstyle outlet. I have to gem lamps……..
      Oh ! that reminds me , how do you guys trade ???? do you do it through kinzpost???? If not how do guys find each other in the trading room????

Hey! What name can i call you?

We mostly trade through Kinzpost, if someone never traded before with somebody, and neither wants to send frist, they sometimes trade through the clubhouse. They pick a zone and they send a friends request, that’s how they find each other!

What items are you looking for? Shuts aren’t as rare as they were, but they kinda are still. Let me know what your looking for, maybe we could trade. :-)

HI !!! I have shuts , if you know they are still popular. I don’t know what I should ask for them ( I’m kinda new to this level of trading ). I have some items that I wanted but I think they are a little to much to ask just for shuts . I have some clothes, but they are mostly Wshop and Kinzstyle outlet. I have to gem lamps……..

Oh ! that reminds me , how do you guys trade ???? do you do it through kinzpost???? If not how do guys find each other in the trading room????

winnie1120

meyer734 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 08:09 PM

Thats ok:) So you want the neo tv and dress?:)
      Meyer

Uhhh, we were going to trade for the 2 Noe Gothic night stands and the couch for the Wedding dress, jacket and Pile of persain pillows. Do you still want to trade for it?????

meyer734

Thats ok:) So you want the neo tv and dress?:)

Meyer

winnie1120

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-10-08 at 11:34 AM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-06 at 04:23 PM
      TRADE List :
      Clothing :
      Elegant Equestrian Jacket
      Stlylish City Dress
      Pixi Dress
      Blueheartz Retro Dress
      Wedding dress (Hold for Meyer)
      Lucky Leprechaun’s Jacket (Hold for Meyer)
      Exlusive :
      Medieval Canoy Tent
      Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack (2)
      PSI :
      Peridot Side Table
      Peridot Coff Table
      Batik Loveseat
      Enchanted Toy Cest (Hold)
      Daisy Drier
      Black and Chrome Paw Stove
      Rare :
      Elegant Victorian Fountain
      Pile of Persain Pillows (hold for Meyer)
      Sultan’s Settee (Hold for PFC)
      Sandstone Pedestal
      Royal Banquet Chair
      Eat Me Cake Table
      Mystic Eye Lamp
      Centrion Coffee Table
      Medieval Curtains
      Vauled :
      Twister in A Pot
      Large Pane Window
      Misc. :
      Snowy Seat
      Moolah Mountain Window
      Deluxe Clock

Ooh winnie i’d love your peridot side and coffee table! do you have the lamps that go with them too? PLMK!
      ~AQUA

AQUA good and bad news, i don’t have the Side table anymote, i traded the coffe table to Spunky (Spunky might trade it? Don’t know…) and i still have the Lamp!

LMK! And i’m sorry…..

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.