~~~~~~TRADING~~~~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~~~~~TRADING~~~~~~

This topic contains 105 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Chelsea315 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzrox6706 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 04:41 PM

post my list in a bit :) thx for coming

Hey, I have shuts. I really need plumpy and i dont have priceless and i dont trade psi. LMK

Chelsea315

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 07:07 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 07:04 PM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 05:39 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 01:10 PM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 12:07 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-11 at 04:53 PM
      TRADE List :
      Clothing :
      Elegant Equestrian Jacket
      Stlylish City Dress
      Blueheartz Retro Dress
      Wedding dress
      Lucky Leprechaun’s Jacket
      Pink Beret
      Pop Rock Princess Shirt
      Pink Popstar Dress
      PSI :
      Enchanted Toy Cest (Hold)
      Black and Chrome Paw Stove
      Snowy Camp Site
      Marshmellow Seeds
      Designer Gown
      Rare :
      Elegant Victorian Fountain
      Pile of Persain Pillows
      Sultan’s Settee
      Royal Banquet Chair
      Mystic Eye Lamp
      Centrion Coffee Table
      Medieval Curtains
      Tasteful and Tasy Tea Set
      Vauled :
      Twister in A Pot
      Plumpy’s Chair
      Plumpy’s Writing Desk
      Misc. :
      Fish King Bobble Head Toy
      Crystal Falls
      Deluxe Clock

HMM…… how about these couple????
      Plumpy Chair and/or desk
      PLMKASAP!!!!!
      Chelsea135
      i mean
      Chelsea315

Ok, did you want the Desk and Chair for the fireplace and clock?

well i wasn’t sure if u wanted to do just the desk because of its rarity so if you want to sure!!!!!!!!
      -’-Chelsea315

it’s fine with me!

It’s been in my dock to long and i don’t want them there any longer!! :-)

Sososozosozo sorry for not answering back in a while…. been so busy with school and sports and with basketball starting tomorrow I’m worn out!!!!!!!!
      Omg thx so much for answering…. when do you wanna trade…… cant be during the week though…….

AMM03

14kacie14 wrote on 2012-10-08 at 10:56 AM

AMM03 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 12:42 PM
      MY LIST LMK OFFERS
      FIRST SNOW X MAS TREE
      DJ HEADPHONES I WANT DELUXE SUPER ROLLER COASTER FOR THIS
      BALLOON BLOWER
      CLOUD MACHNE
      SEA GLASS FLOORING I WANT CAROSEL FOR ONE OF THE POTM ITEMS
      DISCO BALL
      GAS PUMPS
      STAR BLASTER
      POLAR PLUNGE SNOW GLOBE
      LMK

do you still have the first snow tree?

STILL HAVE IT LMK YOUR OFFERS

meyer734

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 01:47 PM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 10:25 AM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-07 at 09:10 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-04 at 01:37 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-02 at 11:45 AM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 07:50 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 04:01 PM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:51 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:03 PM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 08:27 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 01:57 PM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:59 AM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 09:12 PM
      I am looking for these items :
      PSI’s :
      Flower Patch Pond (Plumfadoodle)
      Rockin Wardrobe (Mohawk Puppy)
      Rare:
      Any Neo Gothic items
      The Persain Place BED
      Misc.
      ANY Rockers items (including PSI’s)

Hello,
      I have atleast 5 things from th neo Gothic theme, here’s what they are:
      Neo Gothic fire place,
      Neo Gothic dress
      Neo Gothic night stand
      Neo Gothic flat screen tv
      Neo Gothic couch
      LMK what you like!!
      thanks,
      your pal ,
      ~~~Meyer734!~~~

Hi Meyer,
      I really like the Night Stand, then the couch and fireplace, mostly the night stand. Was there anything you liked for my trading list above? If not i have some more things i could post.
      Thanks!!

Hey winnie!!
      I was looking and i hfound another Neo Gothic night stand!! LMK if your interested:)!
      Meyer

I want the Night Stand, how much KC is it worth? I don’t have any of the Persain theme for trade, because i’m trying to make a room out of it.
      Let me know how much it’s worth, the Wedding Dress and the Jacket are worth a bit over 600 KC. I want to make it a fair trade, If you want i could give up the Pile of Persain Pillows – if you need them? Please let me know!

I bought the neo gothic night stand for 150 kinzcsh each, I bought the couch750 kinzcash (if you were to resell them it would be half of these prices!:))And I bought the neo gothic fireplace for 1750 kinzcash !LMK!Thanks!
      Meyer734

Meyer sorry i’m getting back to you so late! The Dress and jacket price was resale. Do you have 2 or 1 Night Stand?
      Let me know what you think about this trade offer — the Dress, jacket and Pile Of Persain Pillows for the Couch and both night Stands (If you have 2). LMK, Thanks! :)

Hey Winnie,
      Sorry it’s late, I was REALLY busy today!Yes I have two night stands, I think that’s a fair trade if you do! Ok I cant remember if I have friend you yet on Webkinz world, my user name is meyer734 , send me a friend request:) ( Ithink I might be friends with you already:) LMK if you think that is a fair trade!Thanks SOOO much!
      ~~~Meyer734~~~

Meyer,
      I’m not sure if we are friends on WW or not, i’ll check. If we are friends i’ll send you the dress, jacket and pillows for the night stands and couch, if we aren’t friends then i’ll wait ’till you accept the friends request. :) I think it’s a fair trade if you think it is! :D Thanks!!!!!!!!

I sent you a friends requets. Let me know when yoour back so we could trade! :-)

You ready to trade? You excepted the fr request. LMK. :-)

Hi Winnie,
      Sooo sorry I have been really busy latly I got what you sent in the gift. But I thought we were trading for the wedding Dress, lucky lepercon jacket and Pile Of Persain Pillows? For the 2 night stands and couch? But I got The stylish city dress and the pink spyroll thing instead of the wedding dress and the pile of pillows?? Do you still want to trade and I can send the 2 extra stuff back? I sent you the 2 night stands and couch ,Let me know thanks!!
      Your Pal ,
      ~~~ ♥Meyer734♥~~~:D

I AM sooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!! I completely understand that you are very busy, i am too, and you wheren’t on in a Looooooong time so i moved on with the dress, and i don’t have the jacket anymore. :(((
      You can keep the Pile of Persain pillows, i’ll send you back the 2 night stands and the couch.
      I am very sorry again…… :-(

I appoligize about ot being on in a while!Thats ok I got the jacket, go ahead and keep the night stands and couch!! :D :)

Your pal,
      ~~~♥Meyer734♥~~~~

winnie1120

meyer734 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 10:25 AM

PSI’s :
      Rare:
      Any Neo Gothic items
      The Persain Place BED
      Misc.

Hello,
      Neo Gothic fire place,
      Neo Gothic dress
      Neo Gothic night stand
      Neo Gothic couch
      LMK what you like!!
      thanks,
      your pal ,
      ~~~Meyer734!~~~

Hi Meyer,
      I really like the Night Stand, then the couch and fireplace, mostly the night stand. Was there anything you liked for my trading list above? If not i have some more things i could post.
      Thanks!!

Hey winnie!!
      I was looking and i hfound another Neo Gothic night stand!! LMK if your interested:)!
      Meyer

I want the Night Stand, how much KC is it worth? I don’t have any of the Persain theme for trade, because i’m trying to make a room out of it.
      Let me know how much it’s worth, the Wedding Dress and the Jacket are worth a bit over 600 KC. I want to make it a fair trade, If you want i could give up the Pile of Persain Pillows – if you need them? Please let me know!

I bought the neo gothic night stand for 150 kinzcsh each, I bought the couch750 kinzcash (if you were to resell them it would be half of these prices!:))And I bought the neo gothic fireplace for 1750 kinzcash !LMK!Thanks!
      Meyer734

Meyer sorry i’m getting back to you so late! The Dress and jacket price was resale. Do you have 2 or 1 Night Stand?
      Let me know what you think about this trade offer — the Dress, jacket and Pile Of Persain Pillows for the Couch and both night Stands (If you have 2). LMK, Thanks! :)

Hey Winnie,
      Sorry it’s late, I was REALLY busy today!Yes I have two night stands, I think that’s a fair trade if you do! Ok I cant remember if I have friend you yet on Webkinz world, my user name is meyer734 , send me a friend request:) ( Ithink I might be friends with you already:) LMK if you think that is a fair trade!Thanks SOOO much!
      ~~~Meyer734~~~

Meyer,
      I’m not sure if we are friends on WW or not, i’ll check. If we are friends i’ll send you the dress, jacket and pillows for the night stands and couch, if we aren’t friends then i’ll wait ’till you accept the friends request. :) I think it’s a fair trade if you think it is! :D Thanks!!!!!!!!

I sent you a friends requets. Let me know when yoour back so we could trade! :-)

Hi Winnie,
      Sooo sorry I have been really busy latly I got what you sent in the gift. But I thought we were trading for the wedding Dress, lucky lepercon jacket and Pile Of Persain Pillows? For the 2 night stands and couch? But I got The stylish city dress and the pink spyroll thing instead of the wedding dress and the pile of pillows?? Do you still want to trade and I can send the 2 extra stuff back? I sent you the 2 night stands and couch ,Let me know thanks!!
      Your Pal ,

I AM sooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!! I completely understand that you are very busy, i am too, and you wheren’t on in a Looooooong time so i moved on with the dress, and i don’t have the jacket anymore. :(((

You can keep the Pile of Persain pillows, i’ll send you back the 2 night stands and the couch.

I am very sorry again…… :-(

meyer734

PSI’s :
      Rare:
      Any Neo Gothic items
      The Persain Place BED
      Misc.

Hello,
      Neo Gothic fire place,
      Neo Gothic dress
      Neo Gothic night stand
      Neo Gothic couch
      LMK what you like!!
      thanks,
      your pal ,
      ~~~Meyer734!~~~

Hi Meyer,
      Thanks!!

Hey winnie!!
      Meyer

Meyer734

Hey Winnie,
      ~~~Meyer734~~~

Meyer,

Hi Winnie,

Your Pal ,

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.