~~~~~~TRADING~~~~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~~~~~TRADING~~~~~~

This topic contains 105 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Chelsea315 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzrox6706 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 04:41 PM

post my list in a bit :) thx for coming

Hey, I have shuts. I really need plumpy and i dont have priceless and i dont trade psi. LMK

winnie1120

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:51 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:03 PM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 08:27 PM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 01:57 PM

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:59 AM

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 09:12 PM
      I am looking for these items :
      PSI’s :
      Flower Patch Pond (Plumfadoodle)
      Rockin Wardrobe (Mohawk Puppy)
      Rare:
      Any Neo Gothic items
      The Persain Place BED
      Misc.
      ANY Rockers items (including PSI’s)

Hello,
      I have atleast 5 things from th neo Gothic theme, here’s what they are:
      Neo Gothic fire place,
      Neo Gothic dress
      Neo Gothic night stand
      Neo Gothic flat screen tv
      Neo Gothic couch
      LMK what you like!!
      thanks,
      your pal ,
      ~~~Meyer734!~~~

Hi Meyer,
      I really like the Night Stand, then the couch and fireplace, mostly the night stand. Was there anything you liked for my trading list above? If not i have some more things i could post.
      Thanks!!

Hey winnie!!
      I was looking and i hfound another Neo Gothic night stand!! LMK if your interested:)!
      Meyer

I want the Night Stand, how much KC is it worth? I don’t have any of the Persain theme for trade, because i’m trying to make a room out of it.
      Let me know how much it’s worth, the Wedding Dress and the Jacket are worth a bit over 600 KC. I want to make it a fair trade, If you want i could give up the Pile of Persain Pillows – if you need them? Please let me know!

I bought the neo gothic night stand for 150 kinzcsh each, I bought the couch750 kinzcash (if you were to resell them it would be half of these prices!:))And I bought the neo gothic fireplace for 1750 kinzcash !LMK!Thanks!
      Meyer734

Meyer sorry i’m getting back to you so late! The Dress and jacket price was resale. Do you have 2 or 1 Night Stand?

Let me know what you think about this trade offer — the Dress, jacket and Pile Of Persain Pillows for the Couch and both night Stands (If you have 2). LMK, Thanks! :)

meyer734 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 11:29 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-09-30 at 11:04 PM

PSI’s :
      Rare:
      Any Neo Gothic items
      The Persain Place BED
      Misc.

Hello,
      Neo Gothic fire place,
      Neo Gothic dress
      Neo Gothic night stand
      Neo Gothic couch
      LMK what you like!!
      thanks,
      your pal ,
      ~~~Meyer734!~~~

Hi Meyer,
      I really like the Night Stand, then the couch and fireplace, mostly the night stand. Was there anything you liked for my trading list above? If not i have some more things i could post.
      Thanks!!

Hey winnie!!
      I was looking and i hfound another Neo Gothic night stand!! LMK if your interested:)!
      Meyer

I want the Night Stand, how much KC is it worth? I don’t have any of the Persain theme for trade, because i’m trying to make a room out of it.
      Let me know how much it’s worth, the Wedding Dress and the Jacket are worth a bit over 600 KC. I want to make it a fair trade, If you want i could give up the Pile of Persain Pillows – if you need them? Please let me know!

I bought the neo gothic night stand for 150 kinzcsh each, I bought the couch750 kinzcash (if you were to resell them it would be half of these prices!:))And I bought the neo gothic fireplace for 1750 kinzcash !LMK!Thanks!
      Meyer734

Hi there meyer! i have a pile of Persian pillows (part of the Rare Persian theme). if you’d like them, PLMK! I’m looking for cool clothing and psi.
      ~AQUA

Hi AquamarineKatsuma! (Mind if I call you AK?LOL AquamarineKatsuma is really long for typing! LOL) I would love them!What kind of cool clothing did you have in mind, or PSI’s I think I have more PSI ‘s than COOL clothing! LOL! LMK what you would like! Ill try and get on tomorrow after school!:)Thanks!!
      Your pal,
      Meyer734

Hmm… i generally like biggish psi, i can add if necessary. Also, most people call me Aqua :)
      ~AQUA

meyer734

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-09-30 at 11:04 PM

PSI’s :
      Rare:
      Any Neo Gothic items
      The Persain Place BED
      Misc.

Hello,
      Neo Gothic fire place,
      Neo Gothic dress
      Neo Gothic night stand
      Neo Gothic couch
      LMK what you like!!
      thanks,
      your pal ,
      ~~~Meyer734!~~~

Hi Meyer,
      Thanks!!

Hey winnie!!
      Meyer

Meyer734

Hi there meyer! i have a pile of Persian pillows (part of the Rare Persian theme). if you’d like them, PLMK! I’m looking for cool clothing and psi.
      ~AQUA

Hi AquamarineKatsuma! (Mind if I call you AK?LOL AquamarineKatsuma is really long for typing! LOL) I would love them!What kind of cool clothing did you have in mind, or PSI’s I think I have more PSI ‘s than COOL clothing! LOL! LMK what you would like! Ill try and get on tomorrow after school!:)Thanks!!

Your pal,

Meyer734

PSI’s :
      Rare:
      Any Neo Gothic items
      The Persain Place BED
      Misc.

Hello,
      Neo Gothic fire place,
      Neo Gothic dress
      Neo Gothic night stand
      Neo Gothic couch
      LMK what you like!!
      thanks,
      your pal ,
      ~~~Meyer734!~~~

Hi Meyer,
      Thanks!!

Hey winnie!!
      Meyer

Meyer734

~AQUA

meyer734

PSI’s :
      Rare:
      Any Neo Gothic items
      The Persain Place BED
      Misc.

Hello,
      Neo Gothic fire place,
      Neo Gothic dress
      Neo Gothic night stand
      Neo Gothic couch
      LMK what you like!!
      thanks,
      your pal ,
      ~~~Meyer734!~~~

Hi Meyer,
      Thanks!!

Hey winnie!!
      Meyer

Meyer734

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.