Trading 16,000 Estore Points!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading 16,000 Estore Points!!!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SPOOFY7 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hi, I am trading 16,000 estore points I am mostly looking for priceless clothes like plumpy, purple tee, wz jeans, charm tiara or any priceless clothes. Thanks CLL

I have Black Tutu Dress and glittering silver dress. DQ00

nitelite

I have plump and the ful science rock hula or cave ..I have other as well

Hi, nitelite thanks for offering but right now I promised to get plumpy from dogfish and I really don’t need the others right now. Thanks CLL

dogfish

Hi, thanks I got the points. Sorry it took so long. I will save the plumpy for you. JLMK what else you need, I have extra on all. I have the forest tiaras, but seldom trade them, they are so hard to get and it takes so long. If I get any extra I’ll let you know. TTYL DF

Hi, I am happy you got your points and I hope you enjoy them! Yes I would be happy if you could save the plumpy for me and do you have army or black belt or wings belt? I want to give you for the plumpy and maybe to other priceless clothes the rest of my points when I get them that would be 13,000 points plus in march I am getting 3,000 I can give them too! plmk if that sounds fair and I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks CLL

Oh,and I know that this isn’t clothing but is there any chance that you would like the emerald eye pyramid?

Hi lovewebkinzforevergirl, I am sorry but I have all tiaras execpt charm and swirl tiara and I have the pyramid and the other clothing you offered but I thank you for offering and sorry about not getting back to you right away. I hope you get the points you need soon and good luck:) deluxequeen00 I am moslty looking for priceless clothes but thanks for offering. Thanks CLL

I really need those points!

Do you like tiaras? I have some! I also have full earth zodiac, fast food waiter outfit, and the dragon queen robe!

dogfish

Hi Chocolatelablover, I have some pricleless I can trade for points. WZ jeans and plumpy sell for 3-4 dollars, so LMK if you want to get those two from me. I’m not interested in making a profit, but need what I paid for them. PLMK and I’ll check back later, I also have every priceless item in WW. DF

Hi, Dogfish yes I would trade points for your wacky and plumpy right now i have just 3,000 would you trade one of them now for 3,000 i am getting the rest of the points in about a week or so if so i will send first. Or if not i can trade more points when i get them Thanks

dogfish

Hi NP, which one do you want first? I can save whatever else you need, since I don’t actually trade. Just send points to clo91 and LMK which one you want and your UN. I can send or meet you in the TR after I add you to my friend’s list. DF

Hi, ok i will send the 3,000 now to clo91 my user is same on here Chocolatelablover777 and can you please send the wz jeans after you got the points.

dogfish

That would be fine, JLMK which one you want. Add me clo91, and I can either send or meet in the TR. DF

Hi, ok I will add you now can we meet in a trade room and i would like you to save as much as 16,ooo is worth to you in priceless clothes. but if you want i will send the 3,000 today to whoever you want to get the points and then you can send the wz jeans but it’s up to you plmk thanks

Thanks so much for the wz jeans! I will send the rest of the points when i get them for plumpy and maybe you can make a list of priceless clothes you would trade for the points? Thanks again and please lmk that you got the points. thanks CLL

Dogfish- do you have any promo clothing for trade? -spot

I have 100 something clothes!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.