Trading 16,000 Estore Points!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading 16,000 Estore Points!!!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SPOOFY7 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hi, I am trading 16,000 estore points I am mostly looking for priceless clothes like plumpy, purple tee, wz jeans, charm tiara or any priceless clothes. Thanks CLL

SPOOFY7

i have the catsup suit and the pink popstar uniform i have psi and other for trade for estore points plz just let me know i also have a few other just let me know

Because I really need promo dogfish

brumuda

Hi! I have the sail blouse, 3D glasses, swirling leaf tiara, dj, spins, blue crown (retired), big black belt, scuba mask, mach speed outfit, rock star boots, lion pants, the atomic couch (estore promo), and more

Hi, sorry guys but I traded all my points and I will not be getting anymore but thanks so much for all your offers! I hope you all get what your looking for! Thanks CLL

dogfish

Hey Chocolate, no more points, awww. LMK if you were wanting something from the estore, I will be happy to send you some. They did have those awesome $6 pets, I got the greyhound, so cute. JLMK if you need anything, OK? DF PS did you get the purple T?

dancer99

choco, im looking for 12500 points. i have lots of stuff including kinz kringle which is retired and estore psi. i also have some promo but its worth more to me. plmk ~dancer

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.