trading and wish lists

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading and wish lists

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone want free rare spaceship wallpaper?

I would like : water dog falls,garnet desk set , teacup waterfall, Shrubbery sleeper bed, sleepover pillow fight, mad hatter teatable, ultimate sleepover wallpaper, teacup treadmill, sleepover bouncy bed, steeped tea tree, ultimate snack station, gamers garden glass table, divine dresser, and any super bed besides the apple pie bed. Thanks!

inki14

Lava lamps, fancy tea service, giant venus fly trap, and stone elephant statue. The flytrap would be my fav, so if you have those plz post your list of wants! Thanks! -Missy

I’m pretty sure I have the fancy tea service.

I’m really sorry I checked and I don’t have any of those items. :( Is there anything else you want? Let me know. :D

inki14

Hi kittycupcake! I posted on your other forum for retired furniture. Anyway, I love these trading forums. At the time I am looking for old retired exclusives, butterfly super beds, flower super beds, and cool psi. If anyone has any plz lmk. I have tons of rare, tons of exclusives, lots of clothes, some psi, a few super beds, and more. Just tell me what you need!!!! -Missy

I’m not sure if I have any retired exclusives but if you tell me what retired exclusive you are looking for I might just have it.

KASSUZY

I have disco ball and that retired window and that 4-wheeler

I’d be happy to trade something for it!

ayres2002

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i have it for free? just let me know soon :D

Sure, just tell me your username and I can become your friend and send it to you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.