trading clothes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading clothes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

naver

Do any of you want to trade exclusive clothes with me? Tell me your username and I will add you. I would like to have fairy princess ball gown and sparkling tiara. Tell me if you have any

naver

Guys I am available on this friday at 7:30 in the trading room so if you can, join me! I really want to trade with you dancer99 since you have things I want I am so excited! Can’t wait! I will be a husky named snowball wearing pink dress bye

naver

Hey guys !! Thanks for answering back. So dancer99 when do you want to trade then? And what do you want to trade for? I will add you as a friend tomorrow hope you let me be your friend. I already have webkinz gown and blue ball gown. So I don’t think I would need another…… Sorry Are any of you guys deluxe member? I am! Well, please write back! Hope to see you!

I have a webkinz gown and a beautiful blue ball gown. also an amethyst tiara and a zodiac earth costume bottom…need any of those?

dancer99

hey naver! my user is greyhound02. i would love to trade with you! i have both things you are looking for ;) ~dancer

i need poncho’s hat and shawl, wz, orange army, shuts, slips, spins, plumpy, charm and stuff like that.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.