Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

WINNIE- Yes, I did post about the window, however I no longer need it as I received one, but I appreciate you letting me know you had one. :) Also, do you happen to have the Sparkling Gem Wallpaper? Off topic, but just wondering LOL. Also, I believe this posted above, but anyhow, how many points were you thinking for the Fireplace? PLMK, thanks!

MIMI- Ok, not a problem. I look forward to your list. :) *AIW

mimitwinkle

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-05 at 03:43 PM

mimitwinkle wrote on 2012-11-05 at 03:36 PM
      Do you have 10,000 points? I have pilgrim hat, badger hill, a slide and more.
      ~ Mimi ~

Hi there mimi. Yes, I do. Do you mind making a list of some more items you have? PLMK, thanks! *AIW

Ok, I’ll be back later to make the list, I need to go.
      ~ Mimi ~

bailey101010

leopold wrote on 2012-11-05 at 08:05 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-04 at 10:40 PM

leopold wrote on 2012-11-04 at 06:19 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-04 at 06:09 PM

leopold wrote on 2012-11-04 at 05:53 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-04 at 05:51 PM
      BAILEY- That’s okay, I think NB was right in assuming that it may be the Cocoa Lab PSI. If that’s the case, then I already have that PSI and therefore, don’t need it. So sorry we couldn’t work something out, but thank you for offering!
      NB- Thanks for the help, I think you’re probably right LOL.
      MIGNIGHTMOON- I don’t currently have a pressing need for any of those, but thanks for offering and you’re welcome to trade with anyone else who shows an interest in any of your items. :)
      PRINCESSJRC44- Hi there. You have quite a nice list of items for trade. :) Off of it I was interested in your Ruby Window (my main want), Peppermint Swirl Slide, and Holiday Spirit Swing. Did you have a certain number of points in mind for any, a combo, or all of these items? LMK, thanks!
      LEOPOLD- Hmm, I may be interested in your Thunderbird PSI. How many points were you thinking you wanted for it? LMK, thanks. :) *AIW

how many do you have i was kind hoping from 2000-7000

Leopold do you have the blue moon lagoon?????

yes i do offer?

How about the hotdog promo or the fun in the sun suit promo? But you might need to add a little.

tempting… would you do both

No that wouldnt be fair. Do you have the enchanted loch or gemsters/

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-11-05 at 08:34 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-04 at 09:53 PM
      PRINCESS- I don’t know…I have a hard time parting with that many points at one time. Since the Window is my main want, could we perhaps just try and work out a trade for that? And for the swing I was thinking a more along the lines of like 7,000 points for the swing. Simply because I just can’t justify spending the equivalent of $15 for the swing. But that’s my opinion, I know that’s probably nothing like what you wanted. Anyhow, let me know about the window, thanks!
      WINNIE- Hi there. I was interested in your Underwater Fireplace. What are you looking for? I also have items as well, just thought you may prefer those. LMK, thanks. :) *AIW

Is it alright if we trade for estore points? I need a few items from the estore and this is the only way i could get them.
      LMK if it’s ok with you, if so make me an offer. If not i guess i could pick something out on the list you just made.
      LMK!! :-)
      Thanks!

Hey winnie. Well how many points would you like for the Fireplace? I might be a little pickier with them now that I don’t have as many. But LMK, thanks! *AIW

winnie1120

I saw you wanted the Desert Destiny Window — – - Do you still need it? LMK! I replied back to you, not sure if it went through or not……..

:-)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.