Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

Ailuropoda

Hannah, did you receive the points?

LEG11 wrote on 2012-12-11 at 05:16 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-11 at 03:12 PM
      HANNAH- So happy you did end up getting some points! I felt so bad that I couldn’t go through with our trade!
      AILUROPODA- Thanks so much for trading with Hannah! I really felt bad about not being able to trade with her. So happy you two were able to trade. :) Enjoy your items.
      DOLLAR- Hope you’re able to find some more points soon! Hope you got your new pet as well. *AIW

Hey AIW!! I was wondering if you’d trade eStore points with me. I will trade Carrot Juicer (Sig PSI) or superbed or something else plmkasap if you’ll trade! Thank!

Hi there. I’m so sorry, but I no longer have points for trade. My apologies! I hope you’re able to find points elsewhere! Happy trading! *AIW

LEG11

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-11 at 03:12 PM

HANNAH- So happy you did end up getting some points! I felt so bad that I couldn’t go through with our trade!
      AILUROPODA- Thanks so much for trading with Hannah! I really felt bad about not being able to trade with her. So happy you two were able to trade. :) Enjoy your items.
      DOLLAR- Hope you’re able to find some more points soon! Hope you got your new pet as well. *AIW

Hey AIW!! I was wondering if you’d trade eStore points with me. I will trade Carrot Juicer (Sig PSI) or superbed or something else plmkasap if you’ll trade! Thank!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.