Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

bailey101010

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:44 PM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-11-10 at 01:53 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-31 at 05:57 PM
      Hi there. I have Estore points for trade. I’m looking for Promo, Priceless, possibly Estore PSI, Emo Jeans, and more. LMK if you’d like to try and work out a trade for some points! Thanks! *AIW

i have the retired chinchilla dust pit psi , i need 3,000-5,000 e-store points . ~gummy

Hi MGB. I’m sorry but I already have the Dust Pit. But thanks for letting me know you had it. :) *AIW

Alice do u have any gemsters????? I know u can buy some. I will trade a lot if u buy the topaz and zircon ones. I cant buy them because its only avalible on estore……..not webkinz estore.

minigummybears wrote on 2012-11-10 at 01:53 PM

Hi there. I have Estore points for trade. I’m looking for Promo, Priceless, possibly Estore PSI, Emo Jeans, and more. LMK if you’d like to try and work out a trade for some points! Thanks! *AIW

i have the retired chinchilla dust pit psi , i need 3,000-5,000 e-store points . ~gummy

Hi MGB. I’m sorry but I already have the Dust Pit. But thanks for letting me know you had it. :) *AIW

MIDNIGHTMOON- Hi there. I’m interested in your Sapphire Bathtub. How many points would you like for it? PLMK, thanks!

KBK100- Sorry, wasn’t able to go on this morning and last night nothing was posting. Anyways, I’ll probably be on later tonight. Once I hear back from you I will send over the points, then you’ll send over the DJ booth majiggy? LOL. PLMK, thanks so much! *AIW

kbk100

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-09 at 01:25 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-11-09 at 12:04 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-09 at 09:31 AM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-11-08 at 11:25 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-08 at 01:05 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:17 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-07 at 07:16 PM
      KBK- No worries. :) My friend actually already got the Jeans, so I’m no longer looking for them, but thanks so much for letting me know you had them!
      WINNIE- Surprisingly I actually do already have that PSI in my Underwater Room, I really didn’t think I did. Super sorry! You’re welcome to choose an item off my list for the Empire Chest, or I can make a list of some rare if you’d prefer. Again, so sorry! LMK, thanks.
      PRINCESS- I sent over the points. PLMK when they are received! Thanks much for the Window! *AIW

Hello is there anything else you need for points? i really need at least 2500… i have a new rockerz psi it is a bamboo DJ thing LOL PLMK! i would take 2500 for it i think its worth like 3000 or 4000 i saw someone post that (: PLMK THX!!!

I would be interested in your ‘bamboo DJ thing’ LOL. You’re saying you would or you wouldn’t take 2,500 for it? If you would, I’d be more than happy to accommodate that. LMK thanks. :) *AIW

Hay sorry if i did not make my self clear LOL but i think i would take 2500 but could you do 3000? PLMK thanks so much!

LOL, its fine, you probably were clear, I was just in my usual state of confusion. :P Hmm, I’m trying to be a bit more sparing with my points now that we’re nearing the holidays….I would prefer doing 2500, but I may be willing to do 3000 for it. LMK, thanks. :) *AIW

Hello! I understand I am saving for the holidays to LOL! I can do 2500 when would you like to meet? PLMK thanks add me at (kbk100) no caps (:

Haha, well thanks so much for understand. I sent a request from my UN which starts with ‘p’. (I can’t post it on here anymore for some reason :/ ) Anyways, I’m available until about 3 or 4 KT today, so LMK if you can meet up. Otherwise, I’ll be on later tonight. Thanks! *AIW

Hiya i can trade this morning if you want how will we make this work? can you send the points first? i am very trustworthy someone said i was on another forum but i can not find the forum i think her user is dog fish PLMK thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.