Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

ALP- I have the Year 2 Print, but thank you. :)

DESIGNERGIRL- Hi there. That’s quite alright. I may be interested in the Cotton Candy Sheep PSI. What would you like for it? In addition to points, I’ve got items to trade as well if you’d prefer. LMK, thanks. :) *AIW

BAILEY- Hmm, I would probably do that. Do you mind giving me a short bit to think on it? Thanks.

ALP- I have the Welsh Corgi PSI, but thank you very much for posting. May I ask what else you have for trade? LMK, thanks. *AIW

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-31 at 05:57 PM

Hi there. I have Estore points for trade. I’m looking for Promo, Priceless, possibly Estore PSI, Emo Jeans, and more. LMK if you’d like to try and work out a trade for some points! Thanks! *AIW

Okay so I do not have the Pachy puppy’s PSI but I do have cotton candy sheep PSI the bubble blower.

ALP111

I have year 2 print.

ALP111

I Have Welsh Gorgi psi. do you need it? if so how much would u give for it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.