Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

PRANSSER- I do suppose it would depend on what other clothing item you’d be willing to add. I would like to add that I’m interested in your Emerald Gemster. Just LMK, thanks!

DEADCOLOURS- Okay, thanks for understanding. (: Sounds good to me. My UN is pookiejosephine. I will send over an FR once I log back on in a few. I’ll send the points once I receive the tub, thanks very much. :) *AIW

pransser

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-18 at 01:51 PM

PRANSSER- Hi there. I was interested in your Icing on the Cake Gazebo, and perhaps your Spooky Puppy PSI. Well, I would hate to make an offer that was no where near what you’d like to get, so was there a perhaps ideal item you’d like for either or both of these items? PLMK, thanks!
      DEADCOLOURS- I could definitely do 3000 for the Bathtub, if that still works for you. As for the others, I’m sure those amounts are fair, however, as you pointed out, the holidays are approaching, so I’m a little more intrepid about trading large amounts at one time. Sorry, I do hope you can understand that. I would love those items, but its that time of year again, haha. LMK your thoughts. Thank you! *AIW

My post must’ve not gone through.
      I was wondering if you’d do 12,500 for both of them together?
      If not, PLMK something that you could do (:

DeadColours

Bailey101010- Sorry I had missed your post, can you make a trade list for me? :)

DeadColours

AIW- That’s fine, I completely understand. 3000 for the bathtub it it, what’s your UN? My UN is the same as on here and I’d be fine with sending first. ^-^

bailey101010

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-18 at 01:27 PM

DeadColours wrote on 2012-11-18 at 12:32 PM
      AIW- I’m not exactly sure what you need but here or some things I have for points:
      Levitating Loveseat
      Rose Zircon Gemster
      Sea Capt’n Hat
      Sea Capt’n Shoes
      B&W Cat Costume – Feet
      Sapphire Bathtub
      Rockerz Canvas Shoes
      Hippo Costume – Shirt
      Freeworld Rocking Pants
      Harmonious Hammock
      Polar Playpen
      Arctic Window
      Icy Fishing Hole Fridge
      I’m just throwing out a variety of items I have for trade and I know that some are worth more than 1000 points but LMK if something interests you and if not I can try and scrounge up some more stuff. Thanks for taking a look at my list. :)

I NEED YOUR ROSE ZIRCON GEMSTER!!! I will trade you anything!

8 have the spooky puppy psi.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.