Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

PRANSSER- Hmm, I may be able to do 5,000 for the Gemster, however I’m so sorry but I’m going to have to pass on the 10,000. Do you mind keeping it on hold for me just for a few days? I don’t mean to be a bother. I’d just like to have a little time to think about it. LMK, thank you, and sorry again!

DOGGIELOVE- Sorry, but I don’t need any exclusives, thank you though!

CUTIEACE- Yeah, the post I posted at the beginning isn’t current. So, here’s a more updated wishlist:

PSI-
      Unstable Stable (Night Mare PSI)
      Pink Koala PJ’s (Pink Koala)
      Violet Wing Window (Violet Butterfly, Estore)
      Sunny Savannah Window (Radiant Rhino)
      Striped Safari SUV (Sloth)
      Peridot Coffee Table, Side Table, and Lamp (Peridot Dog, Birthstone Estore)
      Topaz Bathroom Set (Topaz Terrier, Birthstone Estore)

Clothing-
      Sailor Suit Dress (Sail Dress)
      Mad Scientist Goggles (Science Goggles)
      Melody Hat (Promo)
      Licorice Dress (Promo)

Other-
      Year 1 Print (The last one I need for my collection.)
      Emerald Gemster (Promo)

I think that’s everything, there may be a few things I forgot to include, but I believe those are basically my main wants. Thanks for inquiring! *AIW

Hi:

I have a few exclusive items like Clown Car, Dancing Zingoz, and Bumper Car.

LMK if you are interested in any of them.

cutieace

Hey AIW, I was wondering if you had a current wish list yet? I’m not sure if you have everything off your old one, or if you needed to add a few. LMK thanks!

pransser

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-19 at 08:42 PM

pransser wrote on 2012-11-19 at 04:43 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-19 at 03:46 PM
      PRANSSER- Sorry, nothing was posting last night. Anyhow, I’m so confused right now but all of your different posts Lol. LMK what you want to do, or you can consolidate are your posts into a new one if you’d like. Sorry, I just don’t know how to respond appropriately to all that LOL. Thanks!
      ANGEL_CRAZY- No, sorry. Like I said, I don’t have too much promo anymore, sorry.
      POOBEARZ- That’s a very good question, never having traded for Estore points myself, I’ve also never explored the WW Estore. However, I have dealt with many who need points for pets and have never had any complaints as to them having problems with getting that pet. Sorry that’s such an unclear answer. *AIW

Yah sorry, I didn’t mean to post that many, LOL.
      Okay so let me rephrase that all over agian :p
      And as I was saying before about the Emerald Gemster that you were also interested in aside from the Cupcake Gazebo and Spooky Puppy PSI, the Emerald Gemster is now avalible considering the trade that I was pending it with didn’t work out, so I was wondering what you could also offer for that if you’re still in need of it (:
      If you don’t still need it, or do need it and want me to add for a higher ammount of points, I also came across 3 other items that you might like:
      Emo Jeans
      Molten Meals Oven (Fire Fawn PSI)
      and the Cool Cat String Swing (Sig. Orange Cat Thing, forgot the real name LOL)
      Haha, okay, hope this is a bit more clear.
      LMK if any of this works out.

Okay, that makes it a little more clear LOL. Anyways, hmm, that’s an exceptionally great offer for the points and I truly appreciate how nice it is that you’re trying to help your friend out, however I’m lower than expected on points and would like to have some left for the holidays coming up. So I just don’t think I could trade 12,500 for everything. :( Out of what I was interested in, I was curious as to how many points you’d like for just the Emerald Gemster. PLMK, thanks, and sorry again! *AIW

For just the Gemster…..hmm…..5,000 maybe? I’m not really sure what would be fair. Otherwise for the other 2 items that you were interested in before, would be willing to do 10,000?

ALP111

Trade List:

CLOTHES___

Cat Shirt (4,000)
      Charm Tiara (4,000)
      Pink Ears (2,000 maybe)

ITEMS____

Cozy Flying Carpet (idk)
      Hand Sculpted Bird Bath (idk)
      Polka Dot Hamper (idk)
      Endangered Island Getaway (maybe)
      Freshwater Falls (3,000-8,000)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.