Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

ALP111

Heya! I have Plumfadoodle Psi and Lilac Guinea Pig Psi, do you need them?

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-25 at 01:00 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-25 at 12:35 PM
      KBK100- Okay, no worries! I didn’t particularly need those anyways, but thanks for letting me offer. Congrats on your new pet!
      TOROKOLOVE- Sorry, I don’t have the Cares Set, unfortunately. The only promo piece of furniture I have would be the Atomic Couch. LMK, if that holds any interest for you, and if not if there would be something else you’d like for it? PLMK, thank you! (Also, just curious, did I see something about you having Melody and Licorice? If so, and if they’re up for trade, I’d love to offer on those as well, thanks!) *AIW

Do you want my rare Apollo fountain for 2,000-3,000 estore points?!

Sorry, but I have the fountain. Thanks anyways! *AIW

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-25 at 12:35 PM

KBK100- Okay, no worries! I didn’t particularly need those anyways, but thanks for letting me offer. Congrats on your new pet!
      TOROKOLOVE- Sorry, I don’t have the Cares Set, unfortunately. The only promo piece of furniture I have would be the Atomic Couch. LMK, if that holds any interest for you, and if not if there would be something else you’d like for it? PLMK, thank you! (Also, just curious, did I see something about you having Melody and Licorice? If so, and if they’re up for trade, I’d love to offer on those as well, thanks!) *AIW

Do you want my rare Apollo fountain for 2,000-3,000 estore points?!

SMG & SMG2

kbk100 wrote on 2012-11-23 at 03:54 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-11-23 at 12:15 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-11-23 at 10:38 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-22 at 01:25 PM

kbk100 wrote on 2012-11-22 at 12:57 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-22 at 11:07 AM
      KBK100- Okay, that’s fine if you’d prefer to keep the Blouse, no worries. Hmm, for the car that’s probably a fair amount, I’m just trying to decide, since I have the pet so I have the PSI already LOL. I’m trying to sorta save for Black Friday as well, but I’ll LYK as soon as I can if I would trade. (Going Black Friday shopping all through the night, so I apologize if I don’t reply swiftly!)
      ALP- Hmm, that probably a little out of my price range, sorry about that! But thanks for letting me offer on it! *AIW

Hello! do you think you could do 8500 for sail top and 4000 for the car? i maybe could add something small if you gave me an idea of what you like (: if you can’t give that many points can you just do 4000 for the car? just let me know what you can do and what is the highest you can do for both thanks!

Hmm, I’m not sure about that amount for the Top, I was thinking more in the range of 7000? If you don’t feel that’s fair, I understand. For both, I’m not sure what I’d offer. I’m planning on taking advantage of the sale coming up this weekend, but am also planning on buying some more if I can. I’ll LYK soon! Sorry for the inconvenience! *AIW

Hiya is fine but do you think you can do 12500 for the tie dye pony car and sail top and i can add harmonious hammock for free can you do that thanks so much (:

Hi again i just won a pet! so now i do not need the points as badly so if you do not like my new offer then i would be fine keeping my things thanks!

HAY! i just traded my car and the hammock for 15000 estore points! so i do not need any now but thanks so much for trying to work something out! (:

Hi
      MidnightMoon
      Its not bad! I think its great except i just have them! Like i said, i want some promo furniture or the Webkinz Cares Dining Set. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.