Trading Estore Points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Estore Points

This topic contains 409 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

In addition to what I initially posted I was looking for, I’m also looking for the following:

PSI:
    Unstable Stable (Night Mare)
    Orchid Bathtub (Estore Lil Rainforest Frog)
    Ruby Window (Estore Ruby Retriever)
    Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion)
    Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino)
    Backyard Bubble Maker (Patchy Puppy)

Other:
    Year 1 Print
    Mad Scientist Goggles

I also have quite a bit of items to trade as well. LMK if anyone has these items and what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

Ailuropoda

Hannah, I would send you 8,000 points for whatever it was AIW was trying to trade for, OK?

ALL- I NO LONGER HAVE POINTS FOR TRADE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! GOOD LUCK WITH FUTURE TRADES! *AIW

HANNAH- No worries. I am so sorry, but I no longer have points for trade. I wasn’t expecting that, my apologies! So sorry! I wish you the best of luck in future trading!

KITKAT- I already have the Burger Costume, but thanks so much for offering. I also don’t have points for trade anymore lol. Sorry about that! *AIW

kitkat3133

Hi Alice. Do you need burger costume? And if you do how many points are you able to do? LMk

Kitkat

Hannah412

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-08 at 04:05 PM

DOLLAR- Sorry, the weekends are always busy for me, my apologies. LMK if you have any thoughts on the matter, thanks!
      BRUMUDA- Yes, my offer still stands for the Slide. LMK if you’d like to do that. Thanks.
      HANNAH- Its okay, I feel like I’m the one bugging you lol. I would probably prefer to do 8,000, if that would be something you’d consider? I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be such a hassle to you! LMK, thanks for being so understanding! *AIW

I’m sorry for taking so long to reply! Yes, 8,000 would work, I suppose! (: Are you still wanting to trade? LMK! ~Hannah~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.