Trading For Signature and Estore!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading For Signature and Estore!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  calitigertuxedo 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Hi there! I just decided to make a little forum for trading my signature and estore, let me know if there’s anything you like! ~AQUA
    ESTORE PSI
    Gushing Green Geyser
    SIGNATURE PSI
    Enchanted Loch (Signature Westie PSI)
    Endangered Island Getaway (Signature Endangered Red Wolf PSI)
    Wild Game Gourmet BBQ (Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger PSI)
    Big Bark Clock Tower (Signature Beagle PSI)
    Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI)
    Banana Boom Box (Signature Chimpanzee PSI)
    Rainforest Retreat (Signature Endangered Gorilla PSI)
    Sunny Savannah Oasis (Signature Endangered Cheetah PSI)
    RARE ITEMS
    Apollo Fountain
    Tribal Totem (from the Aztec theme)
    CLOTHING
    Shuts
    Butterfly Dress (from Webkinz Friends)
    Alyssa’s Starry Dress
    Punk Rock Riot Dress
    MISC
    Maple Syrup Fountain (Promo)
    Dog Bone Sofa (Promo)
    Any exclusive you’d like
    All wshop coupons between 10% and 50% off
    Any current ganzworld prize
    So anyway thanks so much, and just post if you like anything! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Hey everyone! I’m so sorry for the late reply, for some reason the “awaiting moderation” symbols appeared on my computer for the longest time :(

Hey Madukayil- I’m still totally interested in the slide, but unfortunately, I traded the webkinz friends dress before I read your reply. Let me know if you’re still interested in working out a trade.

Sweetcupcake16- Sorry, but your trade list is still awaiting moderation on my computer, I’ll let you know about your offer as soon as I can read it.

Lambtyler- Sorry LT, I wasn’t really interested in anything on your list, but if you get any signature or estore, I’d love to see them! :)

Cutieny- Sorry, but I’m not really interested in any of those items at the moment. However, I’ll post my wishlist shortly, and if you happen to have any of them up for trade, please let me know :)

So anyway, thanks again for stopping at my forum! Hope we can work something out!
      ~AQUA

LambTyler

That’s ok! If I ever get any estore psi I will let you know. Thanks for getting back to me! LT

cutieny2008

I like your Butterfly Fairy Dress and Maple Syrup Fountain. I have a Crystal Croc AP Wading Pool, Glacier Mist PSI Fridge, Poofy Poodle Chair PSI, (maybe) the Batik Loveseat PSI, (maybe) a Jelly Lollipop tree, a Deluxe Disco Jacket, Spirit Squad Uniform PSI, Santakinz Helperette Skirt, Fred Rover’s Blazer (Valued), Pink Diving Bell (missing the helmet), Card Collector Cropped Jacket, full purple Lunar suit (Nafaria trading). I can look for some other stuff, but that’s all I can think of at the moment. :)

Hey guys, just an update, I recently traded my webkinz friends dress and gushing green geyser for the signature calico cat psi (cat’s meow garden) and the german shorthaired pointer psi (doggie diving pool). So sorry if anyone wanted that psi and the dress, but let me know if you’re interested in the new two signatures too! ~AQUA

PS. So sorry I haven’t replied to anyone’s posts yet. According to my computer, they’re still “awaiting moderation” and I haven’t been able to see what you guys have posted, but I’ll get back to you as soon as I can :)

LambTyler

I like your to promo items but I am not sure if I would have anything you like for them. You can check out ny newest trading forum if you would like (its called my long overdue one lol). Let me know if there is anything you are interested in. Thanks, LT

Hi, i am interested in the cats meow garden! I have a sly slide(sly signature fox psi), i have others that you might want instead! Thanks, my webkinz user is calitigertuxedo.

Hello Aqua! I’m interested in your big bark clock tower! :) I will post what’s in my trade list later.

OK, here’s part one of my trade list. ;) clothes: fairy princess ballgown, pink popstar uniform,, jean jacket uniform, superhero outfit ( suit, boots, and mask), clown costume ( suit, nose, and wig, but I don’t have the shoes), super hero suit top ( from super buddies), roadtrip hat and shirts, mazin hamster stunt uniform( complete: helmet, suit top, pants, belt, and shoes) main hamster sparkle’s tiara, skater kat shirt, pants, and helmet, campkinz backpack, pixie’s wings ( a shirt), charm fairy top, twilight’s ballgown, pretty flower dress, webkinz gown and tiara, starlight dress, sandals, and wreath, springtime coat, easter basket hat, spring chick dress, venetian mask, Louie’s mustache, yellow duck billed hat, grey and black soccer jersey, snow globe hat, zangoz slippers, gravy boat hat, lumber jack coat, fall zip polo, panda t-shirt( I have 39 of them XD LOL ) , 10 flower hair clips, wheel of the month hat, charm forest good fairy shirt, magical forest pants, trading card series 1 complete outfit, silver tiara, goober’s goggles, painting overalls, vintage glam head band and skirt, red hooded dress, harvest fruit hat, winterfest parka, pink stripe polo, autumn sunset toque, extra retired solar suit costume ( no helmet :( ), umbrella hat, spring blossom blazer.

Here’s part two. Furniture: Neo gothic grandfather clock, floor, and bed, Jumpin’ Jukebox, Kinzvision Plasma TV, gold leaf settee, Moolah stepping stones ( I only three, though :( ), Zingoz bounce ball, Pyramid wallpaper, easter basket hammock, tasty treat cart ( from Christmas Carol theme :) ), seaside palace sandcastle, school house desk, queen’s throne.

part three: objects. corn husk doll, trading card series one posters: quizzy, race car, zangoz, pool. Red plasma ball, haunted painting, pop art carrots painting, blue moon, sensational water spinner, adventure park poster, whimsy dragon poster, walrus wall panel, framed photo of sera the mermaid, fish king bobble head, scientific sample, truffula tree painting, handmade zingoz clock, formula blackboard from kooky scientist, webkinz cares bear, island bunny bobble head, pixie dust pouch, Ms. Cowoline plush, holiday hamster snowglobe, ice skates wreath, heart warming wall art, spring celebration egg candles, zap’s plasma ball, hamster tube fence ( I have only four of them), Petunia’s petunias, presto’s magic hat, raziel plush toy, Chili’s chili crockpot, Nakamas friendship bracelet, Honey’s honey jar, Sunshine’s sun screen, Bengal boom box, Moolah mountain window( I have four of them), High note lamp, Cinnamon’s candy jar, Cash cow two poster, Princess magic mirror ( from palace princess theme), zingoz lamp, Sweetie’s sweets, Fabulous fashion panel ( the one with the pegasus on it ), snowflake’s snowglobe, Hope’s peace sign, roadster go kart, and glowing fall lantern.

Hi sweetcupcake16. That corn husk doll is super valuable and very hard to find. Make sure you are getting a fair trade for it. I am interested in it, but not sure if I have anything worth it’s value. If you can, check out my trade forum – MORHB’s Updated Trade Lists. I have 4 lists of items for tradeand let me know if you see anything you would like. If they can add up to the value of the doll, I would be more than happy to send as many items it takes. ~MORHB~

jami912

sweet, what do want for the formula blackboard from kooky scientist? would you consider the amethyst geode in exchange, they are about the same exchange value…jami912

Good afternoon, Jami912! :) Well, I don’t know what I would like in exchange…Is there anything else you have? Sorry, I think I have the geode in one of my rooms somewhere already, but honestly, I really don’t know. What else has the same exchange value? Have a sweet day! ;)

cutieny2008

I am interested in your Harvest Fruit Hat. I have a Spirit Squad Uniform (valued/PSI), Springtime Dress, Deluxe Disco Jacket, Santakinz Helperette Skirt, Pink Diving Bell Outfit (no helmet), Fred Rover’s Blazer (valued), Holiday Housecoat, Knitted Sweater, Reindeer Slippers, Blue Vogue Vampire, Stylish City Dress, Nakamas T-shirt, Charmed Mushroom Hat. I could find other items if you like. :) Let me know.

cutieny2008

I am also very interested in your easter basket hammock. I have a Poofy Poodle Chair (PSI), Ski Lodge Fireplace PSI, and maybe the Haunted Doghouse PSI, Ms. Cowaline’s Reading Chair (valued), maybe a Jelly Lollipop Tree. I could possibly add on some clothing too. :)

Madukayil

Hello! I am very interested in your maple syrup fountain: just let me know what you might need for it. Thanks! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Oh, and Aqua, I just realized you had expressed interest in my Frozen Fun Slide, and I was wondering if you would be alright with the sly slide and WKF Butterfly Dress for my slide. If not, let me know what would sound like a good deal to you. Thanks! –Maddie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.