Trading For Signature and Estore!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading For Signature and Estore!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  calitigertuxedo 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Hi there! I just decided to make a little forum for trading my signature and estore, let me know if there’s anything you like! ~AQUA
    ESTORE PSI
    Gushing Green Geyser
    SIGNATURE PSI
    Enchanted Loch (Signature Westie PSI)
    Endangered Island Getaway (Signature Endangered Red Wolf PSI)
    Wild Game Gourmet BBQ (Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger PSI)
    Big Bark Clock Tower (Signature Beagle PSI)
    Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI)
    Banana Boom Box (Signature Chimpanzee PSI)
    Rainforest Retreat (Signature Endangered Gorilla PSI)
    Sunny Savannah Oasis (Signature Endangered Cheetah PSI)
    RARE ITEMS
    Apollo Fountain
    Tribal Totem (from the Aztec theme)
    CLOTHING
    Shuts
    Butterfly Dress (from Webkinz Friends)
    Alyssa’s Starry Dress
    Punk Rock Riot Dress
    MISC
    Maple Syrup Fountain (Promo)
    Dog Bone Sofa (Promo)
    Any exclusive you’d like
    All wshop coupons between 10% and 50% off
    Any current ganzworld prize
    So anyway thanks so much, and just post if you like anything! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Hi sweetcupcake! Thanks so much for checking with me, but I’m afraid I don’t really need any rares at the moment. But thank you for offering :) It was sweet of you. ~AQUA

Hi AquamarineKatsuma! If I add anything else to my trade list, I’ll let you know. ;) Have a sweet day!

Good Afternoon AquamarineKatsuma! :) I just added another item to my trading list: the victorian bird bath with the tree( sorry- I can’t remember what it’s called) Would you be interested in it?

Hey madukayil! in case you didn’t see my reply on your forum, I’d actually be interested in trading the sly slide for your peppermint swirl slide. I could add shuts too, depending on what you think is fair (I honestly have no idea). Anyway, just let me know! I’d prefer kinzpost, but I can send my stuff first :) ~AQUA

Madukayil

Hey again! I would love to work something out! Let me know what kind of a deal you would have in mind. Thanks! –Maddie

Hey again everyone!
      Madukayil- I posted a reply on your forum, let me know what you think! :)
      LambTyler- Sorry, I see your response, but it’s still awaiting moderation for me. I’ll probably be able to see it by tomorrow.
      Sweetcupcake16- I’m a little interested in your corn husk doll, but would you happen to have any signature or estore psi? They’re sort of my main focus at the moment.

Oh, and if anyone wants, I can post a wish list :)

Thanks so much,
      ~AQUA

Ok! ;) I have to check my dock again and maybe some rooms in my house again for stuff. I don’t have any signature or e-store psi,for trade, though. ( sorry… my parents don’t buy me stuff from e-store ) Could you post your wish list, please? That would really help. :)

I checked, and I don’t have any signature or e-store psi for trade. Sorry about that. :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.