Trading for Webkinz Cars

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading for Webkinz Cars

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

petluv458

I need the BIG BARK TOWER, the Signature Small Beagle PSI and two Alpine Evergreen Trees from the Mazing Hamster section of Webkinz ^o^ I am a “free” member currently because my account has expired, but add me as a friend and I can follow you into an empty trading room (I think ouo) to do the trade for the item/s you want! Besdies these, I need the police car and three other cars (any). I also need the fire hydrant I believe is from Spree as well, but this is extremely minor.

ayres2002

i have a whole large room on webkinz FULL of cars let me know which ones you want. :D

belle81502

i have some cars and i think the fire hydrant is a pet item for the bulldog because i have one thanks tell me if you want

candycanej

Hey Alice. Do you have anything you would give me for free? My username is candycanej.

Hi there. Whoops, I thought you were petluv so I sent you some Alpine Trees lol. I’ll see what I have extras of and send some things your way. Have a good day.

Hi there. I’d be happy to send you the Alpine trees for free. Just send a FR to pookiejosephine and LMK your UN so I know its you. Thanks(:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.