trading! here! clothes and more!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading! here! clothes and more!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years ago.

• Author

dancer99

here is a forum that everyone can trade with everyone else! have fun and enjoy! ~dancer

I have all those spoofy sorry and I already traded DJ ;(. But dogfish I still have the lava bed just offer what you think is worth it I would like clothing as said but would be happy to add things for value Allons-y Oh and just offer what you think dancer i’m not picky :D

dogfish

OK, alpine, JLMK what you want and I’ll send it on over. Why don’t you list a few items you want, and I’ll look up some values and send. I want to have an extra bed. TTYL DF

SPOOFY7

I have the rockerz stomper boots and rockerz dj and a few others plmk ;]

dancer99

alpineleopard, im so interested in those! more like the headpones, but all of them are great! what exactly are you looking for? ~dancer

Yeah I have a rainbow hat, Dj headphones, Halloween headpiece, But if those aren’t interesting it’s ok <3 alpineleopard

dogfish

Hi alpine, do you still have the lava bed? I would be happy to trade for it. Did you know Bowties are Cool? LOL I am a whovian. LMK what you need for the bed. DF

dancer99

alpineleopard, i have tose same exact items, but do you have any old old deluxe mothly clothing? ~dancer

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.