trading! here! clothes and more!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading! here! clothes and more!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years ago.

• Author

dancer99

here is a forum that everyone can trade with everyone else! have fun and enjoy! ~dancer

dancer99

im trying to find points……. can anyone help? i have great stuff in reaturn ~dancer

dancer99

dogfish, i am auctuaily already friends with you! my username is greyhound02. i have seen you in the rooms before and think i might have even traded with you! ~dancer

dogfish

LOL OK, I try to keep track of who’s who, buy don’t always succeed. I need to update my list. It’s hard when, like me, UN is not the same. I will remember now, and yes I have seen you many times. TTYL DF

Narnian100

Hey traders! I realy need the Rockerz Papillon shoes! I have slips,Rockerz Estore dog shoes,Deluxe disco jacket and tons of clothing so if any of yall have them plz post what you want and add Narnian100!! And CUTIENY I am intrested in your Golden Gown is there anything you might want for it?? Thanks!!

Narnian100

Hey sis actually I just might get the Fairy Den Dress soon! Plz pray that I get it!! I used to have the hat but i just traded it about 1 week ago, But if I ever get ahold of one i will send it to you:D

dogfish

Hi narnian, congrats on the den dress. My bff Becky asked me if you were a nice person and I told her you were. That’s all I wanted to say to you in the CH. It’s OK that you didn’t come, I don’t know if you have chat plus or not. Good Luck trading, DF

dancer99

thanks leah! do you wnat anything in return? no sorry i dont have that hat, the island is for deluxe only. i wish so badly i have a menbership! ~dancer

dogfish

Hi dancer, I see you are friends with Leah, please add me clo91 if you like. Leah is a good friend, and any friend of Leah’s ya know. DF

I really don’t need anything right now! I am good! Hope you get everything you need trading. I understand about the Deluxe membership! I love my deluxe.TTYL Leah

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.