trading! here! clothes and more!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading! here! clothes and more!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years ago.

• Author

dancer99

here is a forum that everyone can trade with everyone else! have fun and enjoy! ~dancer

dancer99

cutieny2008, i am really interested in your turkey hat…..what would you like for it? ~dancer

cutieny2008

Dancer~If your trade with Alpine does not work, I also have a Halloween Headpiece (I also have random stuff, like the PSI Crimson Red Robes, Deluxe Machine Golden Gown, Turkey Hat, Vogue/Modern Vampire, Stylish City Dress, Charmed Mushroom Hat, GW Spring Fedora, Green Road Trip Hat, Team Sera Shirt, Panda T-Shirt.) So, uh, JLMK if it doesn’t work.

any1 have the neo-gothic dress????

Yeah i still have the rainbow and Halloween feel free to offer, and Dogfish don’t have anything in particular I need preferably clothing, a wild chance you have it but my dream trade is purple witch hat. if you do and are willing to trade I have lots more because that would be a dream trade and it is worth so much more! I will post more of a list later I know you like psi’s right dogfish?

dancer99

so alpine, you have the rainbow hat and the halloween headpeice still? plmk

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.