Trading PSF

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading PSF

This topic contains 38 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

tk173569

Here is the foods I am willing to trade: Alfalfa Fajitas (Billy Goat), Blushin` Banana Bread (Love Monkey), Barkberry Smoothie (Beaver), Caribou Stew (Grey Wolf Plush), Cretaceous Crustacean Soup (Key Lime Dino), Cycad Caesar (Apatosaurus), FIDDLEHEAD FEAST (TRICERATOPS), GREEN GRASS GREMOLOTA (AMERICAN BUFFALO),Grape Pupsicle (Misty Puppy), Honeycomb Custard (Signature Black Bear), Kibble-Chip Ice Cream (Black and White Cheeky Dog), Primitive Pan Pizza (Stegosaurus), Pachamanchilla (Chinchilla), Red Hot Habaneros (Night Mare), Rocky Rib Rack (Lynx), Roots and Shoots Platter (Woolly Mammoth), Sheepherder`s Pie (Old English Sheepdog), Spicy Curry Cod (Pelican), Stuffed Caterpillar Calamarta (Chickadee), Succulent Tureen of Sardine (Siamese), Tuskan Omelette (Warthog), and the Water Buffalo Wings (Majestic Tiger). UN:kdt82099 Thanks! P.S:I also have a Bubble Wrap Chair for trade and buy the Football Room Theme it is retiring.

Hi littlkin. I sent you a FR. I would like these PSF’s: poodle, pink poodle, leopard, sig. cheetah, seahorse, cocoa dinosaur, budgie, hummingbird, and cheeky monkey. Let me know if you need help with the cost and I will send something you can sell. Thanks! ~MORHB~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.