Trading PSF

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading PSF

This topic contains 99 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Looking to trade PSF’s.
    Here is part of the list I am looking for. Will post the rest later along with the PSF’s I have to offer. Thanks for looking.
    Wild berry Sundae (sig. woodland raccoon)
    Frozen berrysicles (winter fawn)
    Cocktail cattails (white swan)
    Cursed cherry soda (vampire bat)
    Midnight macaroni (twilight dragon)
    Triple top hat cake (tuxedo cat)
    Bangers and monster mash (trick or treat troll)
    Tie dyed fly pie (tie dye frog)
    Monstrous milkshake (sweetheart monster)
    Lemon sundrops (sunflower lion)
    Tuna melt medley (sterling cheeky cat)
    Unburied bones (spooky pup)
    Toadstool fritter (skunk)
    Creamy carrot sherbet (sherbet bunny)
    Candy clovers (shamrock dragon)
    Herbivore smores (rainbow zebra)
    Colorful candy bouquet (rainbow armadillo)
    undersea omelet (purple goldfish)
    flowerbed flapjacks (purple floral fox)
    trickier treats (pumpkin puppy)
    bamboo bruschetta (pretty panda)
    prairie berry muffins (prairie dog)
    festive fruit cake (poinsettia lion)
    best in show brownies (American golden)
    doggie bone burger (sig. American cocker spaniel)
    frozen carrot pops (floppy eared bunny)
    grazed glazed greens (fancy sheep)
    wild egg omelet (fennec fox)
    watermelon punch (fancy flamingo)
    flower flapjack (earth fawn)
    boerenkoleslaw (sig. dutch bunny)
    buck potluck (deer)

Hi again MORHB! For some reason, today I couldn’t buy anything at the WShop today: it kept logging me out. So, I had to stick with the food that was in my dock. I sent you the Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey PSF, B&W Cat PSF, and the Dalmatian PSF. I know you didn’t mention the first too, but I didn’t have any other of the Five Alarm Chilli in my dock. Sorry about that :-/. If you need extras of the Chilli, just let me know: I’d be happy to send them another time. I’ll make sure to keep a lookout for any other PSF you might need. Thanks again for everything! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Thanks Mel, I will have the second half up soon. ~MORHB~

Hello MORHB! I don’t know if you got them already, but I noticed you mentioned the Dalmatian PSF (Five Alarm Chilli) in your updated list. I’ll send three of them over sometime today: just as a small thank you for the view screen and kinzcash side table. Thanks again, and have a great day! ~helloprettypanda~

Cinnybugg2

Hey There MORHB !! Just wanted to send a huge Thank-you for all the food we swapped!! ~~~Cinny

Hey cinny. I can send you my extras, but not sure if you want them if you already have them. Should I just send, or do you want to post a list? You can post a list here if you want. That’s why I made this forum, for everyone to use, not just me. So feel free to post a PSF wishlist. ~MORHB~

Thanks back at ya! Hope to trade again soon. ~MORHB~

Hey MORHB! i am sending you the Black Friesen and Winter Fawn PSF for the Zodiac costumes you gave me along with something speacial. do not hesitate to ask for more of these PSF, O.K.? ~John3:16

5micky5

Thank you to shell and GG for sending the PSF’s they have. @ Arti – Of the ones you listed, I am only looking for the oriole. I will have another list. Just waiting to see which ones I get from the updated list before posting the other half. Thanks. ~MORHB~

Sorry, I was working on my boys new account and forgot to sign out. So this is actually me. ~MORHB~

guamgirl

MORHB-I sent you 3 PSF from your list. Felime Pie, Capricorn on the Cob and Enchanted Cheese. GG (WW kats2003)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.