trading PSI, superbeds, clothing and stuff! ~**Doodlebear954**~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives trading PSI, superbeds, clothing and stuff! ~**Doodlebear954**~

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doodlebear954 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

tell me what you need, and i will tell you if i have it or not, here is my list of things i have to trade…. Lucky horseshoe fireplace (horse psi), pixie dress (deluxe), nutcracker prince jacket (deluxe), a 10% coppon (wshop), a 40% coppon (wshop), 2 free spins (wheel of wow), 2 1000 coins (you can sell at the wshop to get a thousand kinzcash, sell 2 and get 2 thousand!), Chic Black Couch (unknown pet, PSI), Snowgloble Chair (snowflake pup PSI) <i need alot for that one, Shaggy Yorkie Couch (psi of lil yorkie), spellbound palace bed (superbed), wooden horse toy box (exlusive), Dress rehearsal costume rack (exclusive), enchanted garden fountain (exclusive), lurking lagoon (pet of the month), big city window (PSI of unknown), Arctic window (psi of unknown), webkinz day countdown (exclusive), magic mirror (exclusive) THAT’S ALL, now for all the ppl who are not deluxe that come to this forum, i will send you free deluxe clothing from the kinzstyle outlet so you wont feel left out , because you couldn’t get the cool clothing that deluxe ppl only got, so if you are not deluxe tell me, and tell me your UN so that if i add you i know what the UN is, or if you add me, i know who is adding me because i know that user name! here is my UN: ELAschoff add me! enjoy ~**Doodlebear954**~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.