Trading Room

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Trading Room

This topic contains 39 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

I went in the trading room this weekend (my first time) and saw all kinds of cute things on pets. Made two nice friends too:) Can someone tell me what the names of these items are- I really like them! First, A Pair of black glasses that had colors swirling through the lenses. Second, a tiara that lit up and lights move from right to left on it. Third, a black skirt that has white lights sparkling on it. And my favorite, a pair of fluffy wings that fluttered really pretty. The outside of the were purple, then they had blue, then they had red and then yellow. Thank you for sharing what you know! crissy135

crissy135

Thank you- you are always so helpful! Have a great weekend crissy 135- and PS Lissy had a great fist birthday- missed you:)

dogfish

Hi crissy, happy you had a great party. I would have come, I was home all weekend, sick. I guess you forgot to invite me, I know all the UN are so confusing. I will send you the barn walls and floor, if you don’t use them for your berry room, they look great for any farm look. TTYL DF

crissy135

I hope you are feeling better:) I sent sone chicken noodle soup to your pets haha-hope you got it! I did send an invtie so now I wondering where it went- see you in ww soon! crissy135 #solve the neon tutu

dogfish

Hey crissy, hmm, maybe an invite glitch? who knows. I think I know the dress you saw now, because I found one in a closet yesterday. I think it is the Sparkler dress, sold in July at the estore. It is dark and the hem sparkles. I had forgotten all about it and my pet had never worn it. So, my pet has it on now, so you can see if that is it. It may come back, stuff always returns at the estore. Thanks for the soup and yes, I am feeling much better. TTYL DF

hope u feel better dogfish! sorry to hear you’ve been sick!!

crissy135

So I went on kinzapedia and searched wings. They may be the summer wings and they may be the enchanted wings- I have only seen them on a pet so I can’t be sure- I wish they had told me the name of them but they wouldn’t! I also saw someone with green wings- or a green wing dress- do you know what that is called? It did not come up on the kinzapedia- thank you for your help!

dogfish

Hi crissy, the green wings are estore promo wings, and can not be traded. I wish they could, I have lots of extra. The heart head piece is from estore also, and only sold at Valentine time. Not sure which tiara you saw. Also not sure about the skirt. It may all be estore. There are also Nafaria wings, purple ones. Midnight is my friend, glad to see you guys are friends now too. Enjoy the spins, DF

Gracie10294

df, hey long time since we talked how are you doing? :) I am fixing to create a forum called ” anyone have the new exclusives? ” If you have time, could you check it out? :o) Thanks for glancing at this. Sorry, for not talking with you we should meet up sometime in ww. Is that ok? :) Plmk -Gracie

crissy135

You are super sweet to offer- I have a belt that is wings but these were softer and bigger and fluttered more. I don’t know how to look up a picture so if you can tell me the best way that would be awesome! TY crissy135

crissy135

Thank you- I have been very confused if my posts show up or not- you were super sweet and the table was perfect for my party room. I’m going to invite you to a party so let me know best time of day you are on ww pleeze…..everyone has been so nice-still dying to know about the tiara and skirt but always looking for seeds to grow and share- since I do not collect I like to give stuff to people to give back what people give to me- good goes around! Thanks MF- so glad to know it was you:)

Crissy, if you do mean the butterfly wing belt (deluxe members kinzstyle shop item), I would love to send them to you. Just to make sure, can you search it up and look for the picture, and see if it matches what you saw? I don’t want to send you anything you don’t need, :). I’ll send out an FR tomorrow! ~helloprettypanda~

Also crissy the wings are deluxe. So if you see a deluxe member he might trade you one.

hey crissy i was the one who traded with you and had the aquamarine puppy. i knew i knew u from somewhere! u were kinda confusing me on what u wanted with the seeds and all lol but i sent the side table. i think the glasses are hypnotic glasses, im not sure about the crown and skirt, and i think the wings are the butterfly wing belt but im not sure. i hope this helps and maybe i will be able to help you find some of these items

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.